Biogio Domino

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
lindsayxx
Rookie
Rookie

Biogio Domino

Postby lindsayxx » 26 Jan 2008, 00:48

I am hoping that someone can help me. I am trying to locate the cemetery that my Great Grandfather Biogio Domino in buried at. He past away in LakeGrove, LongIsland, NY. But, his wife Anna had been in Creedmoor Psychiatric Center in the village of Queens NY when she died and some family believe he was buried in Queens with his wife. But they are unsure. We also do not know where his wife Anna is buried.
If there is someone that can search for me that can get some cemetery records for Lakegrove area or Queens. i WOULD LOVE TO KNOW WHERE MY Great Grandparents are. Thank you very much.

vj
Master
Master

Re: Biogio Domino

Postby vj » 26 Jan 2008, 01:04

One possible resource:
Find A Grave Forum
These folks can be very helpful!
Valarie

lindsayxx
Rookie
Rookie

Postby lindsayxx » 26 Jan 2008, 01:24

Yes find a Grave is great. I my self have Biogio listed in there where his son is buried but He must not be there because no one has found him in the cemetery I listed him in. I will try to contact someone on there to see what happens. Thank you

PeterTimber
Master
Master

Postby PeterTimber » 26 Jan 2008, 01:29

Dear Lindsay he died in July,1982 and his last resided in Lake Grove, Suffolk, county Long Island. There are 4 cemetaries in this area. one is Lake Ronkonkoma Cemetary, in lake Grove where he formerly resided,
Newton Cemetary, suffolk
Mills cemetary,suffolk
St. patricks Cemetary, suffolk =Peter=

lindsayxx
Rookie
Rookie

Postby lindsayxx » 26 Jan 2008, 20:16

Thank you for your help.

lindsayxx
Rookie
Rookie

Postby lindsayxx » 26 Jan 2008, 20:17

I wish there was someone with the obituary.

Return to “Italian Genealogy”