Help with comune di Arcevia contact info, please

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
mmontali

Help with comune di Arcevia contact info, please

Postby mmontali » 07 Feb 2008, 04:01

I am looking to obtain my great grandfather's (Giulio Montali) birth certificate from Arcevia, Ancona Italy. I know all his relevant information, but I cannot find the office contact information in Arcevia to send the request...can anyone help? Thank you!

PeterTimber
Master
Master

Re: Help with comune di Arcevia contact info, please

Postby PeterTimber » 07 Feb 2008, 04:27

You must write in italian or use a form letter (www.mangeruca.com for form letter ) mail to Uffico di Stato Civile, C.so Mazini 64, Arcevia, Ancona, province, Marche, Italy. You might wish to send in a return addressed to you with a $5.00 contribution since the service is free and the poorly paid clerks research your records as an end of day duty.

You should exepct to receive the document in about 6-8 weeks. =Peter=

mmontali

Re: Help with comune di Arcevia contact info, please

Postby mmontali » 07 Feb 2008, 13:53

Thank you so much, Peter! I have a form letter, but was having a hard time navigating the Arcevia website to find a proper mailing address (and know that it was correct!!) I really really appreciate your assistance!

Return to “Italian Genealogy”