Trovarelli Family

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
trishaiezzi

Trovarelli Family

Postby trishaiezzi » 16 Feb 2008, 04:35

Hi I'm looking for information on or about the following family members.

Giuseppe Trovarelli, married twice, the children I know of are Lorenzo (my great Nonno), Bartolomeo, Luigi, Angelo, Rocco, Maria and maybe (Yolanda). Lorenzo married Maria Piacentino and had 10 children. Palma (my Nonna), Raffelle, Elda, Genuffa, Giuseppina, Rosalina, Iolanda, Vittenia, Delorata and Annetta. Palma and Elda married and moved to Australia. Rosalina has lived in Canada for a while but is back in Italy all the others remained in Italy as far as I know.

Please if you have any information or matches let me know.

Trisha
Trisha Iezzi
Looking for all Trovarelli and Iezzi relatives.

meneldur

Re: Trovarelli Family

Postby meneldur » 25 Aug 2014, 19:47

Hello!
Well, I don't know if you'll read my reply after six years but... I think Giuseppe was my great-grandpa. My grandma was Yolanda Trovarelli and she had a brother called "Roque" (Rocco). But there's another brother you didn't mention: Elio. Perhaps it's just coincidence but... You can see my great grandfather (scarce) info on this FamilySearch link: https://familysearch.org/tree/#view=anc ... e=LXKY-X62

carlabeee

Re: Trovarelli Family

Postby carlabeee » 04 Nov 2014, 04:35

Hi,
My great-great grandmother was Raffaela Trovarelli. She was married to Pietro DiGiamberardino. Pietro was born in approx 1841 Manoppello, Abruzzo, but I don't have any further information about Raffaela.

Antonio DiGiamberardino, one of the children of Pietro and Raffaela was married to Florietta Iezzi. Antonio was born in 1884 in Manoppello and married Florietta in 1909 in Manoppello. I have records of him coming to US and then going to Montreal where he died a few years later but I don't have anything on Florietta yet and I don't believe she traveled with him so she may have stayed behind in Italy.

Think there's any connection? Email me: ctcarlabee@gmail.com.

Thanks!

Return to “Italian Genealogy”