Pisani - Sillico,Pieve Fosciana & Corgelia Antelminelli

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
pegasus_21

Pisani - Sillico,Pieve Fosciana & Corgelia Antelminelli

Postby pegasus_21 » 19 Feb 2008, 03:15

Hello,
I am researching my husbands family and I am trying to locate records for

Brigida Pisani b abt 1866 Sillico, Pieve Fosciana ,father - Annibale & mother -Beatrice Mori.
Brigida married in 1909 Pietro Carlo in Lucignana Coreglia Antelminelli from this I obtained her place of birth but am unable to get any early records for Sillico from LDS any help with what to do next would be greatly appreciated. I am assuming that church records would be the next step, how would I go about getting these records for Sillico, Pieve Fosciana.

Annibale Pisani d 31/8/1900 Tereglio, Coreglia Antelminelli, Lucca, Italy
place of birth also Sillico need to find records for this if possible. Father is Giovacchino

Beatrice Mori d 7/12/1904 Tereglio, Coreglia Antelminelli, Lucca, Italy
place of birth Sillico father Matteo

Another daughter of Annibale & Beatrice is
Assunta b abt 1865 d 1896 m Beniaucicco Pelligrini abt 1884

Brigidas son Giuseppe Pisani b abt 1882 (Lucignana) Coreglia Antelminelli (Brigida about 16 years of age)
married Libera Nardini 19/8/1906 Coreglia Antelminelli unable to locate birth certificate at this stage on the LDS films, and on the wedding cert of Giuseppe and Libera no father listed for Giuseppe.

Libera Nardini dob abt 1886 Lucignana CA Father Fausto & Mother Silvia Pellegrini

I am currently going through all the films from LDS for Coreglia Antelminelli for any others related to the above but am stumped as to what to do regarding records for Sillico, Pieve Fosciana.
Any help, leads or direction would be greatly appreciated.
Regards,
Kath from
Australia

suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Re: Pisani - Sillico,Pieve Fosciana & Corgelia Antelmine

Postby suanj » 19 Feb 2008, 13:59

Sillico is a hamleth of Pieve Fosciana; so this LDS microfilms: http://www.familysearch.org/Eng/Library ... umns=*,0,0
regards, suanj
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH

pegasus_21

Re: Pisani - Sillico,Pieve Fosciana & Corgelia Antelmine

Postby pegasus_21 » 20 Feb 2008, 05:51

Thankyou for your reply but the years for Pieve Fosciana LDS films only cover 1900-1929 too late for when I need :(

Return to “Italian Genealogy”