Luberti and Tinari families from Fara San Martino, Chieti

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
sungerdierkes

Luberti and Tinari families from Fara San Martino, Chieti

Postby sungerdierkes » 19 Feb 2008, 16:43

My grandfather (Luberti) and grandmother (Tinari) were from this area. Any information would be appreciated.

suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Re: Luberti and Tinari families from Fara San Martino, Chiet

Postby suanj » 19 Feb 2008, 16:51

only 1 living people in Fara San Martino, surname Luberti:
http://www.paginebianche.it/execute.cgi ... c=&x=0&y=0
nobody Tinari .....
LDS microfilms-civil registration:
Fara San Martino (Chieti). Ufficio dello stato civile
from 1809 to 1900
Births, marriages, deaths, marriage banns, miscellaneous records, marriage documents, citizenship records, ten year indexes

http://www.familysearch.org/Eng/Library ... umns=*,0,0
maybe helpful........
regards, suanj
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH

wmastrocola

Postby wmastrocola » 16 May 2008, 17:48

My great-grandmother Concetta Tinari (daughter of Nascenzio Tinari and Mariantonia Primavera) was born in Guardiagrele around 1855-57, but the family re-settled in Fara San Martino. There she met Pasquale Sebastiano Consalvi, and they were married in Fara San Martino in 1877. Pasquale came to the United States in 1890, and she followed a few years later with their three children. They settled in Chester County, Pennsylvania. Concetta died in 1918 during the flu epidemic (as did her daughter Antonietta, my grandmother).

wmastrocola

Postby wmastrocola » 23 May 2008, 19:31

suanj's message states that there is no Tinari listed in records of the Ufficio dello stato civile from 1809 to 1900 for Fara San Martino. I am presently perusing these records, and in fact there are many persons with surname Tinari.

suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Postby suanj » 23 May 2008, 19:35

wmastrocola wrote:suanj's message states that there is no Tinari listed in records of the Ufficio dello stato civile from 1809 to 1900 for Fara San Martino. I am presently perusing these records, and in fact there are many persons with surname Tinari.

you are incorrect...

My words was:
no Tinari present in the current directory, for to know abt ancestor my advice was of looking the Mormon's microfilms abt civil records of Fara San Martino...
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH

Return to “Italian Genealogy”