Looking for DI MARCO AND CEROLI OR CAMPETELLI

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
danesan

Looking for DI MARCO AND CEROLI OR CAMPETELLI

Postby danesan » 01 Mar 2008, 09:49

My granfather´s name is Nicolas. He was born in Castel Frentano, Chietti, Italy, on 28 november of 1901. His father was Donato Di Marco and her mother Serafina De Nari...He was arrived to Argentina probabily in 1906/20. He said that his parents returned to Italy and he never could see them again. His aunt wa called Enriqueta Ceroli (married with Humberto Ceroli) who lived in Argentina, too.

I want to anyone can tell me where i can looking information from record births (atti di nascita) of Castel Frentano or Chietti. I´d wish find information that records in websites...

To be a posible, contact with somebody that i have common genealogy tree, or chat....

Thanks, all of you...

Darío

janiceud

Re: Looking for DI MARCO AND CEROLI OR CAMPETELLI

Postby janiceud » 14 Jun 2010, 02:19

I am also looking for a Di Marco from Castel De Frentano. His name was Camillo Di Marco. He left Italy in 1910 with his brother Stephano. Stephano returned to Italy when WWI broke. and when the war was over, Stephano immigrated to Canada. Camillo stayed in Virginia, married Margaret Pelter and raised a large family. He was my husbands grandfather. It is my understanding that Camillo's parents were Carmine and Conzia. Camillo was born 21 Oct. 1886. I'd appreciate any help. I think I will send the form letter to Castel de Frentano to see if I can get a response. I'll let you know if I have a positive outcome.

maestra36
Master
Master

Re: Looking for DI MARCO AND CEROLI OR CAMPETELLI

Postby maestra36 » 14 Jun 2010, 02:33

comune@comune.castelfrentano.ch.it

The above is an email address for the town, in case you wish to try to get information via that method. To help you with writing in Italian, you can refer to the following website:

http://www.angelfire.com/ok3/pearlsofwi ... tters.html

there shouldn't be any spaces in the email address

Return to “Italian Genealogy”