can someone translate this for me...line by line.....

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
jmd0727
Rookie
Rookie

can someone translate this for me...line by line.....

Post by jmd0727 »

PASQUALE MARCHESE, b. ca. 1812; d. Via Olivella, Sciacca, at 8:00 p.m., 18 May 1890, ae. 78, a contadino, b. and res. Sciacca, vedovo infir moglie di Accursia Venezia dieci seconda di Domenica Bellanca. Vincenzo Scoma, ae. 70, an industrioso; and Calogero Marinello, ae. 30, an industrioso, reported his death.[
He was ae. 23, b. and res. Sciacca, a contadino of Quartiere Olivella, son of fu Paolo Marchese and fu Giuseppa Attardo, when he m. (1) Sciacca, 3 July 1836, ACCURSIA VENEZIA, ae. 23, b. Sciacca and res. Quartiere Olivella, dau. of Ignazio Venezia, ae. 72, a contadino, and Vincenza Ardizzone, ae. 50. They m. in the presence of Don Gaetano Marino and Giuseppe Russo. Ignazio Montana, ae. 80, a falegname of Quartiere Santo Vito; Gio: Battista Gravanti, ae. 22, a barbiere of Quartiere Santo Vito; Gabriele Aversa, ae. 36, a calzolaio of Quartiere Santo Vito; and Michelangelo Modica, ae. 30, a cappelino of Quartiere Madrice, provided testimony.

Accursia Venezia was b. Sciacca ca. 1813 and d. Sciacca, at 7:00 p.m., 23 Dec. 1861, ae. 48, b. and res. Sciacca, sposa di Pasquale Marchese. Francesco Ciancimino, ae. 60, a becchino; and Giuseppe Riggio, ae. 49, a becchino, reported her death.
He was ae. 49, vedovo, b. and res. Sciacca, son of fu Paolo Marchese and fu Giuseppa Attardo, when he m. (2) Sciacca, 12 May 1862, DOMENICA BELLANCA, vedova [wid. of Calogero Allegro], ae. 36, b. and res. Sciacca, dau. of fu Vincenzo Bellanca and Accursia Quartanaro, ae. 60. They m. in the presence of Agostino Friscia and Domenico Vitale. Pasquale Mauceri, ae. 61, a massaro; Francesco Ciancimino, ae. 50, a massaro; Giuseppe Riggio, ae. 49, a massaro; and Francesco Barsalona, ae. 41, a massaro, provided testimony.

Domenica Bellanca was b. Quartiere Santo Vito, Sciacca, at 11:00 a.m., 21 Oct. 1826; bap. 21 Oct. 1826. Giuseppe di Giovanni, ae. 43, a pastore of Quartiere Santo Vito; and Michele Attardo, ae. 52, a crivellatore, of Quartiere Madrice, reported her birth. She d. No. 55 Quartiere Santo Vito, Sciacca, at 8:00 a.m. (che eta mattina), 17 March 1873, ae. 83 [sic], b. and res. Sciacca, vedova di Melchiore [sic] Allegro. Onofrio Giambrone di Calogero, ae. 43, a calzolaio; and Giuseppe Sciamè di Michele, ae. 45, a facchino, reported her death.
She was ae. 17, schetta, b. Sciacca and res. Quartiere Santo Vito, dau. of fu Vincenzo Bellanca and Accursia Quartararo, ae. 50, when she m. (1) Sciacca, 7 Feb. 1843, Calogero Allegro, ae. 26, schetto, a villico, b. and res. Sciacca, son of fu Antonino Allegro and Maria Tulone, ae. 50. They m. in the presence of Andrea Chiarello and Filippo Marchese. Calogero Vinci, ae. 32, a marinaro; Giovanni Bono, ae. 25, a contadino; Francesco Licata, ae. 27, a marinaro; and Giuseppe Abbate, ae. 28, a villico, provided testimony.

1. Giuseppa Marchese, b. 3:00 a.m., 3 May 1837; bap. 4 May 1837. Giovanni Battista Gravanti, ae. 22, a barbiere of Quartiere Olivella; and Luigi Carmello, ae. 78, a fallegname of Quartiere Santo Vito, reported her birth. She d. Corso Tomasso Fazzello, Sciacca, 1:00 p.m., 4 Nov. 1922, ae. 85, a casalinga, b. and res. Sciacca, vedova di Catanese Vito e di Mirabile Giuseppe. Accursio Friscia, ae. 72, a massaro; and Ignazio Carlino, ae. 50, a massaro, reported her death. She was ae. 22, libera, b. and res. Sciacca, dau. of Pasquale Marchese, ae. 46, a villico; and Accursia Venezia, ae. 45, when she m. (1) Sciacca, 19 April 1858, Vito Catanese, ae. 35, libero, a villico, b. and res. Sciacca, son of fu Domenico Catanese, a villico; and fu Francesca Paola Lauro, ae. 75. Pasquale Mauceri, ae. 58, a massaro; Francesco Ciancimino, ae. 58, a bracciole; Giuseppe Riggio, ae. 48, a bracciole; and Vincenzo Carlino, ae. 69, a massaro, provided testimony. She was ae. 63, vedova, a casalinga, b. and res. Sciacca, dau. of fu Pasquale Marchese, a contadino, and fu Accursia Venezia when she m. (2) Sciacca, 29 Nov. 1900, Giuseppe Mirabile, ae. 66, vedovo, a contadino, b. and res. Sciacca, son of fu Gaspare Mirabile, a contadino, and Angela Craparo. Vincenzo Merlo, ae. 29, a civile; and Vito Indelicato, ae. 24, a calzolaio, provided testimony.

2. Paolo Marchese, b. 10:00 a.m., 27 March 1840; bap. 28 March 1840. Giuseppe Riggio, ae. 32, a facchino; and Paolo Livio, ae. 30, a facchino, both of Quartiere Madrice, reported his birth. He d. Contrada Schiarimentopani, Sciacca, at 9:00 a.m., 8 Oct. 1895, ae. 50, a contadino, b. and res. Sciacca, sposo di Rosa Cucchiara. Vincenzo Scoma, ae. 60, a massaro; and Caspare Carlino, ae. 60, a massaro, reported his death. He was ae. 28, celibe, a contadino, b. and res. Sciacca, son of Pasquale Marchese, a contadino; and fu Accursia Venezia, when he m. Sciacca, 26 Sept. 1868, Rosa Cucchiara, ae. 25, nubile, b. and res. Sciacca, dau. of Ignazio Cucchiara, a borgese; and Maria Craparo. Antonino Catanzaro fu Mariano, ae. 58, a civile; and Alfonso Friscia fu Michele, ae. 36, a possidente, provided testimony.

3. Ignazio Marchese, b. 6:00 p.m., 31 March 1844; bap. 1 April 1844. Gioacchino Bellotto, ae. 30, a facchino; and Vito Graffeo, ae. 30, a bottegaio, reported his birth. He was ae. 21, libero, a contadino, b. and res. Sciacca, son of Pasquale Marchese, ae. 51, a contadino; and fu Accursia Venezia, when he m. Sciacca, 24 Nov. 1865, Maria Montalbano, ae. 14, libera, b. and res. Sciacca, dau. of Antonino Montalbano, ae. 50, a contadino; and Caterina Bono, ae. 50. They m. in the presence of Agostino Friscia and Nicoló Azzara. Pasquale Mauceri, ae. 64, a massaro; Francesco Ciancimino, ae. 64, a massaro; Antonino Riggio, ae. 50, a massaro; and Francesco Barsalona, ae. 44, a massaro, provided testimony.

4. Accursio Marchese, b. 12:00 a.m., 19 Feb. 1849; bap. 20 Feb. 1849. Accursio Augello, ae. 44, a villico; and Vincenzo Bono, ae. 50, a villico, reported his birth. He d. Quartiere Olivella, Sciacca, at 8:00 a.m., 1 March 1849, ae. 10 days. Giuseppe Riggio, ae. 30, a becchino; and Alfonso Tortiero, ae. 24, a barbiere, reported her death.

5. Antonino Marchese, b. 9:00 a.m., 4 March 1852; bap. 4 March 1852. Pasquale Mauceri, ae. 57, a massaro; and Vincenzo Carlino, ae. 50, a massaro, reported his birth.[<!--[if !supportFootnotes]-->[19]<!--[endif]-->] He d. Sciacca, 13 Feb. 1934. He was ae. 25, a contadino, b. and res. Sciacca, res. Quartiere Olivella, son of Pasquale Marchese, a contadino, and fu Accursia Venezia, when he m. Sciacca, 22 Nov. 1877, Calogera Marchese, ae. 24, an industriosa, b. and res. Sciacca, dau. of Pasquale Marchese and Paola Gennardi. Cirillo Capriata, ae. 40, a civile; and Antonino Palazotto, ae. 22, a civile, provided testimony.[<!--[if !supportFootnotes]-->[20]<!--[endif]-->]
Children, b. Sciacca, by second wife, Domenica Bellanca:

6. Accursia Marchese, b. Quartiere San Michele at 1:00 a.m., 18 Feb. 1865; bap. 19 Feb. 1865. Pasquale Mauceri, ae. 64, a massaro; and Francesco Barsalona, no age, a massaro, reported her birth.

7. Giuseppe Marchese, b. No. 927 Quartiere San Michele at 1:00 p.m., 1 Nov. 1867. Pietro Liotta fu Giuseppe, ae. 45, a calzolaio; and Pietro Catanzaro di Salvatore, ae. 29, a villico, reported his birth. He d. parents’ home, No. 927 Quartiere San Michele, Sciacca, at 7:00 p.m., 26 Jan. 1869, ae. 1 yr. 3 mos., b. and res. Sciacca. Antonino Riggio fu Accursio, ae. 48, a becchino; and Francesco Barsalona fu Vincenzo, ae. 48, a becchino, both of Sciacca, reported his death.
jmd0727
Rookie
Rookie

Re: can someone translate this for me...line by line.....

Post by jmd0727 »

Can anyone try to help me ?
liviomoreno
Master
Master

Post by liviomoreno »

jmd0727 wrote:Can anyone try to help me ?
Do you want it translated into Italian or into English? I see a mixture of the 2 languages. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Maybe you'd better post the original documents. :wink:
jmd0727
Rookie
Rookie

Post by jmd0727 »

would love it in English.....
liviomoreno
Master
Master

Post by liviomoreno »

jmd0727 wrote:would love it in English.....
It's already in English!
jmd0727
Rookie
Rookie

Post by jmd0727 »

that is the orginal that I got.....there is italian in there dont know waht all the words mean ...but that is fine thanks
liviomoreno
Master
Master

Post by liviomoreno »

You may use any on-line dictionary to translate the Italian words.
If you provide the original Italian document I may translate it.
Lucap
Master
Master

Post by Lucap »

liviomoreno wrote:You may use any on-line dictionary to translate the Italian words.
If you provide the original Italian document I may translate it.
Sottoscrivo! :D
MMartellini-Whitehead

Post by MMartellini-Whitehead »

You can also copy and paste it on Babel Fish. I use that when I e-mail a friend of mine in Italy.
elba
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by elba »

MMartellini-Whitehead wrote:You can also copy and paste it on Babel Fish. I use that when I e-mail a friend of mine in Italy.
Yes you could do that - but electronic translators are notoriously unreliable as many threads here have mentioned.

They often produce little more than a form of 'qualifed gobbledegook'! :roll:
If you think education is expensive - try ignorance!
"Gente di Mare Genealogy"
Essgee
Master
Master

Post by Essgee »

jmd0727 wrote:PASQUALE MARCHESE, b. ca. 1812; d. Via Olivella,
Sciacca, at 8:00 p.m., 18 May 1890, ae. 78, a contadino, b. and res. Sciacca, vedovo infir moglie di Accursia Venezia dieci seconda di Domenica Bellanca. Vincenzo Scoma, ae. 70, an industrioso; and Calogero Marinello, ae. 30, an industrioso, reported his death.

Pasqquale Marchese, born about 1812, died on Olivella Street, Sciacca at 8pm, 18 May 1890, a peasant farme, and resident of Sciacca, widow of wife Accursia Venezia and Domenica Bellanca. Vincenzo Scoma, about age 70, an industrial worker and Calogero Marinello, about age 30, an industrial worker as well, reported his death.

He was ae. 23, b. and res. Sciacca, a contadino of Quartiere Olivella, son of fu Paolo Marchese and fu Giuseppa Attardo, when he m. (1) Sciacca, 3 July 1836, ACCURSIA VENEZIA, ae. 23, b. Sciacca and res. Quartiere Olivella, dau. of Ignazio Venezia, ae. 72, a contadino, and Vincenza Ardizzone, ae. 50. They m. in the presence of Don Gaetano Marino and Giuseppe Russo. Ignazio Montana, ae. 80, a falegname of Quartiere Santo Vito; Gio: Battista Gravanti, ae. 22, a barbiere of Quartiere Santo Vito; Gabriele Aversa, ae. 36, a calzolaio of Quartiere Santo Vito; and Michelangelo Modica, ae. 30, a cappelino of Quartiere Madrice, provided testimony.

He was about age 23 and residing in Sciacca, a peasant farmer of the Olivlla Area, and son of Paolo Marchese who was dead and Giuseppa Attardo who was also dead when he married 1, in Sciacca on 3 July 1836, Accurzia Venezia, age about 23, born in Sciacca and resident of Olivella area, and daughter of Ignazio Venezia, about age 72, a peasant and of Vincenza Aridizzone, around age 50. They married in the presence of Don Gaetano Marino and Giuseppe Russo. Ignazio Montana, about age 80, a carpenter of area of Santo Vito; Giovanni Battista Bravanti, about age 20, a barber of the area of Santo Vito; Gabriel Aversa, about age 36, a shoemaker of the area of Santo Vito; and Michelangelo Modica, about age 30, a chaplin of the Madrice area, provided testimony.

Accursia Venezia was b. Sciacca ca. 1813 and d. Sciacca, at 7:00 p.m., 23 Dec. 1861, ae. 48, b. and res. Sciacca, sposa di Pasquale Marchese. Francesco Ciancimino, ae. 60, a becchino; and Giuseppe Riggio, ae. 49, a becchino, reported her death.

Accursia Venezia was born Sciacca about 1813, and died in Sciacca at 7pm, 23 Dec 1861 about age 48, she was born and lived in Sciacca, wife of Pasquale Marchese. Francesco Ciancimino, about age 60, a grave digger and Giuseppe Riggio, age 49, a grave digger, reported her death.

He was ae. 49, vedovo, b. and res. Sciacca, son of fu Paolo Marchese and fu Giuseppa Attardo, when he m. (2) Sciacca, 12 May 1862, DOMENICA BELLANCA, vedova [wid. of Calogero Allegro], ae. 36, b. and res. Sciacca, dau. of fu Vincenzo Bellanca and Accursia Quartanaro, ae. 60. They m. in the presence of Agostino Friscia and Domenico Vitale. Pasquale Mauceri, ae. 61, a massaro; Francesco Ciancimino, ae. 50, a massaro; Giuseppe Riggio, ae. 49, a massaro; and Francesco Barsalona, ae. 41, a massaro, provided testimony.

He was about 49, born and resided in Sciacca, son of the late Paolo Marchese and the late Giuseppa Attardo, when he married second, in Sciacca, 12 May 1862, Domenica Bellanca, widow of Calogero Allegro, age 36 and born and residing in Sciacca, the daughter of the late Vincenzo Bellanca and Accursia Quartanaro, about age 60. They married in the presence of Agostino Friscia and Domenico Vitale. Paquale Mauceri, age 61, a ??????; Francesco Cincimino, age 50, a ??????; Giuseppe Riggio, age 49, a ?????, and Francesco Barsalona, age 41, a ?????, provided testimony.(not sure of the translation of massaro--not in dictionary)

Domenica Bellanca was b. Quartiere Santo Vito, Sciacca, at 11:00 a.m., 21 Oct. 1826; bap. 21 Oct. 1826. Giuseppe di Giovanni, ae. 43, a pastore of Quartiere Santo Vito; and Michele Attardo, ae. 52, a crivellatore, of Quartiere Madrice, reported her birth. She d. No. 55 Quartiere Santo Vito, Sciacca, at 8:00 a.m. (che eta mattina), 17 March 1873, ae. 83 [sic], b. and res. Sciacca, vedova di Melchiore [sic] Allegro. Onofrio Giambrone di Calogero, ae. 43, a calzolaio; and Giuseppe Sciamè di Michele, ae. 45, a facchino, reported her death.

Domenica Bellanca was born in the area of Santo Vito in Sciacca at 11am on 21 Oct 1826, baptized on 21 Oct 1826. Giuseppe di Giovanni, age 43 a shepard of the Santo Vito area; and Michele Attardo, age 52 a ???? of the Madrice area, reported her birth. She died at #55 the area of Santo Vito, Sciacca at 8am in the morning 17 March 1873 at age 83, born and raised in Sciacca, widow of Melchiore Allegro. Onofrio Giambrone son of Calogero, age 43 a shoemaker; and Giuseppe Sciame, son of Michele, age 45 and a porter, reported her death.

She was ae. 17, schetta, b. Sciacca and res. Quartiere Santo Vito, dau. of fu Vincenzo Bellanca and Accursia Quartararo, ae. 50, when she m. (1) Sciacca, 7 Feb. 1843, Calogero Allegro, ae. 26, schetto, a villico, b. and res. Sciacca, son of fu Antonino Allegro and Maria Tulone, ae. 50. They m. in the presence of Andrea Chiarello and Filippo Marchese. Calogero Vinci, ae. 32, a marinaro; Giovanni Bono, ae. 25, a contadino; Francesco Licata, ae. 27, a marinaro; and Giuseppe Abbate, ae. 28, a villico, provided testimony.

She was 17, ???, born in Sciacca and resided in the area of Santo Vito, daughter of the late Vincenzo Bellanca and Accursia Quartararo, age 50, when she married first in Sciacca, on 7 Feb 1843, Calogero Allegro, age 26, ???, a countryman, born and resided in Sciacca, son of the late Antonino Allegro and Maria Tulone, age 50. They married in the presense of Andrea Chiarello and Filippo Marchese. Calogero Vinci, age 32, a sailor; Fiovanni Bono, age 25 a peasant farmer; Franceso Licata, age 27, a sailor; and Giuseppe Abbate, age 28 a countryman, provided testimony.

1. Giuseppa Marchese, b. 3:00 a.m., 3 May 1837; bap. 4 May 1837. Giovanni Battista Gravanti, ae. 22, a barbiere of Quartiere Olivella; and Luigi Carmello, ae. 78, a fallegname of Quartiere Santo Vito, reported her birth. She d. Corso Tomasso Fazzello, Sciacca, 1:00 p.m., 4 Nov. 1922, ae. 85, a casalinga, b. and res. Sciacca, vedova di Catanese Vito e di Mirabile Giuseppe. Accursio Friscia, ae. 72, a massaro; and Ignazio Carlino, ae. 50, a massaro, reported her death. She was ae. 22, libera, b. and res. Sciacca, dau. of Pasquale Marchese, ae. 46, a villico; and
Accursia Venezia, ae. 45, when she m. (1) Sciacca, 19 April 1858, Vito Catanese, ae. 35, libero, a villico, b. and res. Sciacca, son of fu Domenico Catanese, a villico; and fu Francesca Paola Lauro, ae. 75. Pasquale Mauceri, ae. 58, a massaro; Francesco Ciancimino, ae. 58, a bracciole; Giuseppe Riggio, ae. 48, a bracciole; and Vincenzo Carlino, ae. 69, a massaro, provided testimony. She was ae. 63, vedova, a casalinga, b. and res. Sciacca, dau. of fu Pasquale Marchese, a contadino, and fu Accursia Venezia when she m. (2) Sciacca, 29 Nov. 1900, Giuseppe Mirabile, ae. 66, vedovo, a contadino, b. and res. Sciacca, son of fu Gaspare Mirabile, a contadino, and Angela Craparo. Vincenzo Merlo, ae. 29, a civile; and Vito Indelicato, ae. 24, a calzolaio, provided testimony.

1.Giuseppa Marchese, born 3am, 3 May 1837, baptised 4 May 1837. Giovanni Battista Gravanti, age 22, a barber of area Olivella and Luigi Carmello, age 78, a carpenter of area Santo Vito, reported her birth. She died on Tomasso Fazzello street, Sciacca, at 1pm 4 Nov 1922, at age 85, a homemaker, born and resided Sciacca, widow of Vito Catanese and of Giuseppe Mirabile. Accursio Friscia, age 72, a ???; and Ignazio Carlino, age 50, a ???, reported her death. She was age 22, free, born and lived in Sciacca, daughter of Pasquale Marchese, age 46, a countryman and
Accursia Venezio, age 45, when she married first in Sciacca, 19 April 1858, Vito Catanese, age 35, a countryman, born and resided in Sciacca, son of the late Domenico Catanese, a countryman, and the late Francesca Paolo Lauro, age 75. Pasquale Mauceri, age 58 a ????; Francesco Cianimino, age 58 a ???; Giusepe Riggio, age 48, a ????; and Vicenso Carlino, age 69, a ???, provided testimony. She was 63 a widow and homemakere born and raised in Sciacca,daughter of the late Pasquale Marchese, a peasant farmer, and the late Accursia Venezia when she married second in Sciacca, 29 Nov 1900, Giuseppe Mirabile, a farmer, born and living in Sciacca and son of the late Gaspare Mirabile, a farmer and Angela Craparo. Vincenzo Merlo, age 29, a civilian, and Vito Indelicato, age 24 and a shoemaker, provided testimony.

2. Paolo Marchese, b. 10:00 a.m., 27 March 1840; bap. 28 March 1840. Giuseppe Riggio, ae. 32, a facchino; and Paolo Livio, ae. 30, a facchino, both of Quartiere Madrice, reported his birth. He d. Contrada Schiarimentopani, Sciacca, at 9:00 a.m., 8 Oct. 1895, ae. 50, a contadino, b. and res. Sciacca, sposo di Rosa Cucchiara. Vincenzo Scoma, ae. 60, a massaro; and Caspare Carlino, ae. 60, a massaro, reported his death. He was ae. 28, celibe, a contadino, b. and res. Sciacca, son of Pasquale Marchese, a contadino; and fu Accursia Venezia, when he m. Sciacca, 26 Sept. 1868, Rosa Cucchiara, ae. 25, nubile, b. and res. Sciacca, dau. of Ignazio Cucchiara, a borgese; and Maria Craparo. Antonino Catanzaro fu Mariano, ae. 58, a civile; and Alfonso Friscia fu Michele, ae. 36, a possidente, provided testimony.

2. Paolo Marches, born 10am, 27 March 1840;baptised, 28 March 1840. Giuseppe Riggio age 32 and a porter, and Paolo Livio, age 30 and a porter (heavy laborer) both of the area of Madrice, reported his birth. He died on Schiarimentopani Street, Sciacca at 9am, 8 Oct 1895, age 50, a farmer, born and raised in Sciacca, husband of Rosa Cucchiara. Vincenso Scomoa, age 60, a ??? and Caspare Carlino, age 60 a ????, reported his death. He was 28, unmarried a farmer and born and raised in Sciacca, son of Pasquale Marchese, a farmer, and the late Accursia Venezia, when he married in Sciacca, 26 Sept1868, Rosa Cucchiara, age 25, and single, born and raised in Sciacca, daughter of Ignazio Cucchiara, a middle class person, and Maria Craparo. Antonino Catanzaro, son of the late Mariano, age 58 and a civilian; and Alfonso Friscia son of the late Michel and age 36, a ???, provided testimony.

3. Ignazio Marchese, b. 6:00 p.m., 31 March 1844; bap. 1 April 1844. Gioacchino Bellotto, ae. 30, a facchino; and Vito Graffeo, ae. 30, a bottegaio, reported his birth. He was ae. 21, libero, a contadino, b. and res. Sciacca, son of Pasquale Marchese, ae. 51, a contadino; and fu Accursia Venezia, when he m. Sciacca, 24 Nov. 1865, Maria Montalbano, ae. 14, libera, b. and res. Sciacca, dau. of Antonino Montalbano, ae. 50, a contadino; and Caterina Bono, ae. 50. They m. in the presence of Agostino Friscia and Nicoló Azzara. Pasquale Mauceri, ae. 64, a massaro; Francesco Ciancimino, ae. 64, a massaro; Antonino Riggio, ae. 50, a massaro; and Francesco Barsalona, ae. 44, a massaro, provided testimony.

3. Ignazio Marches, born 6pm, 31 March 1844; baptized 1 April 1844. Gioacchino Bellotto, age 30, a porter; and Vito Graffeo, age 30 a storekeeper, reported his birth. He was age 21, free, a farmer, born and raised in Sciacca, son of Pasquale Marchese, age 51, a farmer and of the late Accursia Venenzia when he married in Sciacca on 24 Nov 1865, Maria Montalbano, age 14, single, born and raised in Sciacca, daughter of Antonino Montalbano, age 50 and a farmer and Caterina Bono, age 50. That married in the preseence of Agostino Friscia and Nicolo Azzara. Pasquale Maurceri, age 64, a ????; Francesco Ciancimno, ae 64, a ????, Antonino Riggio, age 50 a ???, and Francesco Barsalona, age 44, a ???, provided testimony.

4. Accursio Marchese, b. 12:00 a.m., 19 Feb. 1849; bap. 20 Feb. 1849. Accursio Augello, ae. 44, a villico; and Vincenzo Bono, ae. 50, a villico, reported his birth. He d. Quartiere Olivella, Sciacca, at 8:00 a.m., 1 March 1849, ae. 10 days. Giuseppe Riggio, ae. 30, a becchino; and Alfonso Tortiero, ae. 24, a barbiere, reported her death.

4. Accursio Marchese, born 12 am 19 Feb 1849, baptized 20 Feb 1849. Accursio Augello, age 44, a countryman, and Vincenzo Bono, age 50, a countryman, reported his birth. He died in the area of Olivella, 8am. 1 March 1849, age 10 days. Giuseppe Riggio, age 30 a gravedigger and Alfonso Tortiero, age 24, a barber, reported her death.

5. Antonino Marchese, b. 9:00 a.m., 4 March 1852; bap. 4 March 1852. Pasquale Mauceri, ae. 57, a massaro; and Vincenzo Carlino, ae. 50, a massaro, reported his birth.[<!--[if !supportFootnotes]-->[19]<!--[endif]-->] He d. Sciacca, 13 Feb. 1934. He was ae. 25, a contadino, b. and res. Sciacca, res. Quartiere Olivella, son of Pasquale Marchese, a contadino, and fu Accursia Venezia, when he m. Sciacca, 22 Nov. 1877, Calogera Marchese, ae. 24, an industriosa, b. and res. Sciacca, dau. of Pasquale Marchese and Paola Gennardi. Cirillo Capriata, ae. 40, a civile; and Antonino Palazotto, ae. 22, a civile, provided testimony.[<!--[if !supportFootnotes]-->[20]<!--[endif]-->]

5. Antonino Marchese, born 9am, 4 March 1852, baptized 4 March 1852. Pasquale Mauceri, age 57, a ???? and Vincenzo Carlino, age 50, a ??? reported his birth. He died Sciacca, 13 Feb 1934. He was age 25, a farmer, born and living in Sciacca, residing in the Olivella area, son of Pasquale Marchese, a farmer nd the late Accursia Venezia, when he married in Sciacca, 22 Nov 1877, Calogera Marchese, age 24, a worker in industry (??), born and living in Sciacca, daughter of Pasquale Marchese and Paola Gennardi. Cirillo Capriata, age 40 and a civilian and Antonino Palazotto, age 22, a civilian, provided testimony.

Children, b. Sciacca, by second wife, Domenica Bellanca:

6. Accursia Marchese, b. Quartiere San Michele at 1:00 a.m., 18 Feb. 1865; bap. 19 Feb. 1865. Pasquale Mauceri, ae. 64, a massaro; and Francesco Barsalona, no age, a massaro, reported her birth.

Children born Sciacca, by second wife, Domenica Bellanca:
6. Accursia Marches, born in the San Michele area at 1am, 18 Feb 1865, baptized 19 Feb 1865. Pasquale Mauceri, age 64 a ??? and Francesco Barsalona, no age, a ??? reported her birth.

7. Giuseppe Marchese, b. No. 927 Quartiere San Michele at 1:00 p.m., 1 Nov. 1867. Pietro Liotta fu Giuseppe, ae. 45, a calzolaio; and Pietro Catanzaro di Salvatore, ae. 29, a villico, reported his birth. He d. parents’ home, No. 927 Quartiere San Michele, Sciacca, at 7:00 p.m., 26 Jan. 1869, ae. 1 yr. 3 mos., b. and res. Sciacca. Antonino Riggio fu Accursio, ae. 48, a becchino; and Francesco Barsalona fu Vincenzo, ae. 48, a becchino, both of Sciacca, reported his death.

7. Giuseppe Marchese, born #927 San Michele area at 1pm, 1 NOv 1867. Pietro Liotta, son of the late Giuseppe, age 45, a shoemaker and Pietro Catanzaro son of Salvatore, age 29 and a civilian, reported his birth. He died parents home at #927 San Michele area, Sciacca at 7pm 26 Jan 1869, age 1year, 3 months, born and resided in Sciacca. Antonino Riggio, son of the late Accursio, age 48 and a gravedigger and Francesco Barsalona son of the late Vincenzo, age 48 and a gravedigger, both of Sciacca, reported his death.
Hope this helps. I used a dictionary since I don't read Italian too well. Corrections hoped for!