Address to civil records office

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
ChrisMosca
Elite
Elite

Address to civil records office

Postby ChrisMosca » 05 Mar 2008, 02:00

I'm looking for the address for Bari, Italy. Does anyone also know if they have an email address as well?
thanks again.
Looking for the surnames Mosca( Marches ), Pizzoglio (Piedmonte), Chiacchiera, Lobasso(Bari), Gallo(Malvito), Azzolina (Messina).

nazca
Elite
Elite

Re: Address to civil records office

Postby nazca » 05 Mar 2008, 08:26

Hi Chris,

this is the Town's hall Public Relation Office mail address : urp@comune.bari.it
i think civil record office don't have mail address ma you can try to ask to above mail address for any informations.
the website (only in italian) is www.comune.bari.it

regards

Vincenzo
I'm searching lost relatives and descendant of my greatgrandfather Vincenzo Genualdi (or Gennaldi or Genuardi) and my greatgrandmother Concetta Davola (their sons: Angela, Carmela, Antonio, Bartolomeo, Ernesto, Simone, Riccardo, Maria) went in Chicago,Ill., and New Orleans, in 1880-1920 from Sicily. Other family related : Jacobucci or Jacopucci (from Central Italy).

liviomoreno
Master
Master

Re: Address to civil records office

Postby liviomoreno » 05 Mar 2008, 16:47

ChrisMosca wrote:I'm looking for the address for Bari, Italy. Does anyone also know if they have an email address as well?
thanks again.

Ufficio di Stato Civile
Via Ancona, 8
70123 Bari (BA)
Italy

Tel +39 080 5371049

Return to “Italian Genealogy”