Antomatte (Piazza) Poasteri or Pusateri

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.

Antomatte (Piazza) Poasteri or Pusateri

Postby Quiksilvez » 11 Mar 2008, 19:06

I am not sure either surname of her husband August (born in Italy in 1890)... Anyway, she was born in Italy in 1888... and I need information on that lady, Antomatte, like who was her parents and her children and information on them...

Re: Antomatte (Piazza) Poasteri or Pusateri

Postby nazca » 11 Mar 2008, 21:30

Hi Mark

i think the surname is PUSATERI, a common surname in Sicily and the name maybe is Antonietta. In hand writing "n+i" is read like a "m" (for example genius = gemus), and is a common error read or change an "a" with a "e".

I'm searching lost relatives and descendant of my greatgrandfather Vincenzo Genualdi (or Gennaldi or Genuardi) and my greatgrandmother Concetta Davola (their sons: Angela, Carmela, Antonio, Bartolomeo, Ernesto, Simone, Riccardo, Maria) went in Chicago,Ill., and New Orleans, in 1880-1920 from Sicily. Other family related : Jacobucci or Jacopucci (from Central Italy).

Return to “Italian Genealogy”