dual citizenship / **SPAM** retail

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.

dual citizenship / **SPAM** retail

Postby raziel » 11 Mar 2008, 22:18

was born in Sciacca, Sicily in 1946 came to the United States in 1952 through Ellis Island. I am a naturalized united States Citizen in Boston, Mass. I served in the United States Army for 12 Years . I have an Honorable discharge and I am 100% service disabled Veteran. I presently live in Queenstown, Md 21658.

My question is : How,Where, to apply for dual Citizenship? do I need to become an Italian citizen? I was born in Sciacca, Sicily province of Agrigento or am I already am Italian Citizen because I was born in Sciacca. In any event, does anybody know what I need to do? I need dual citizenship to conduct business. Namely; Import Extra Virgin Olive Oil from my family's Olive groves in Sicily.

This Olive Oil is unique less than 0.2% acidity first cold press actually it is medicinal. That is why I need to know what I have to do to have that status in order to efficiently conduct business and get this wonderful medicinal olive oil to everyone at an affordable price. We have the olive oil that supports all the medinal claims that the (AMA) American Medical Association says is very healthly and is the number one Natural food Health product all over the world.

My website is www.nonnoalberto.com

Thank You
Giuseppe Bono

Return to “Italian Genealogy”