Pasquale Carnevale

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.

Pasquale Carnevale

Postby coachover30 » 20 Mar 2008, 16:41

My grandfather Pasquale Carnevale was born in Pico, migrated to Rhode Island in the early 1900's. I would like to know if he has any relatives still living in Pico.
I am going to Italy next month and planning on taking the train from Rome to Pico for a day trip. Does anyone have any recommendations as far as taking the train from Rome to Pico, any places to visit in Pico, restaurants, etc. Any info would be very much appreciated.

Re: Pasquale Carnevale

Postby BillieDeKid » 20 Mar 2008, 16:58

Hi Coach and welcome to the forum.

Here is a listing from the italia white pages .....Pico....Carnevale there are 5 pages with names and addresses. ... o&ind=&nc=

Maybe you could write a short letter in english explaining your connection o the Carnevales and ask if any might be related and let them know you'll be in italy next month etc.. Post it on the translation forum here and ask someone to translate to italian for you (maybe like a form letter.......print copies and just sign your name at bottom). Make sure to add your return address also your email address so they can contact you right away.

Hope this helps.

Re: Pasquale Carnevale

Postby Erbogi » 20 Mar 2008, 17:24

Hey Coach,

This is probably a long shot, because Carnevale is an extremely common name in that particular region of Italy, but do you by chance have Carnevale relatives in upstate New York? My mom's family lives in Seneca Falls, New York and we have cousins by the name of Carnevale. But they are, like my grandma's family, originally from Fondi, which is near Pico. In Fondi Carnevale is a surname that you come across very often.

Return to “Italian Genealogy”