help with translation please no online translator

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
ChrisMosca
Elite
Elite

help with translation please no online translator

Post by ChrisMosca »

i tried using the online translator and i can't make sense of it.

Cesare ha avuto dei fratelli, uno nato a Treia e 2 nati a Cingoli, ma non posso darle altre informazioni in quanto i dati vengono rilasciati solo sotto forma di certificati.

Essendo poi una ricerca storica, sono soggetti al pagamento di diritti di segreteria e dell’imposta di bollo.

Visto che lei sta cercando parenti viventi avrà bisogno di vari stati di famiglia, dal più antico al più recente e questo ha un costo molto elevato.

Se ha bisogno di ulteriori chiarimenti mi ricontatti
Looking for the surnames Mosca( Marches ), Pizzoglio (Piedmonte), Chiacchiera, Lobasso(Bari), Gallo(Malvito), Azzolina (Messina).
Poipuo4
Elite
Elite

Re: help with translation please no online translator

Post by Poipuo4 »

This is a rough translation as I am a beginner in Italian, but I see that no one has replied to you, so I will pitch in to help.

Cesare had brothers, one born in Treia and 2 born in Cingoli, but I can not give you other information in as much as the information came released only under the form of the certificates. Being then a research story, there is the matter of payment of rights to the secretary and to impose the stamp.

Seeing that you are searching for living relatives you will need several states of the family, from older to more recent and this has a very high cost.

If you need further clarification, contact me.
http://www.celenzaheritage.com

dedicated to the people of Celenza Valfortore, Province of Foggia
ChrisMosca
Elite
Elite

Post by ChrisMosca »

thanks man, it makes so much more sense to me then the online translator, thanks again.
Looking for the surnames Mosca( Marches ), Pizzoglio (Piedmonte), Chiacchiera, Lobasso(Bari), Gallo(Malvito), Azzolina (Messina).
elba
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by elba »

Poipuo4 wrote:This is a rough translation as I am a beginner in Italian, but I see that no one has replied to you, so I will pitch in to help.

Cesare had brothers, one born in Treia and 2 born in Cingoli, but I can not give you other information in as much as the information came released only under the form of the certificates. Being then a research story, there is the matter of payment of rights to the secretary and to impose the stamp.

Seeing that you are searching for living relatives you will need several states of the family, from older to more recent and this has a very high cost.

If you need further clarification, contact me.
Hey Poipu04 - that was pretty good... 'complimenti'. You got the gist of the letter far better than any electronic translator.
I would have translated it very much as you have, but with just a couple of small differences to yours that didn't alter the context anyway..(and that's the main aim)

"Cesare had some brothers, one born in Treia and 2 born in Cingoli, but I cannot give you more information in as much as these points are issued as certificates.
Being for historical research, they are subject to administrative fees and stamp duty.
Seeing that you are seeking living relatives you will need various certificates of family status, from the oldest to the more recent and this will carry a very high cost.
If you need any further clarification contact me again."

Hope you don't mind....
If you think education is expensive - try ignorance!
"Gente di Mare Genealogy"
ChrisMosca
Elite
Elite

Post by ChrisMosca »

thanks elba!!!! I need to learn italian, especially knowing that I will be making a trip to italy next year.
Poipuo4
Elite
Elite

Post by Poipuo4 »

Thanks, Elba, that really assists me in learning the correct translations and I do not mind at all to read the corrections. I have only been studying for about 6 months (and sporadically at that) so these subtle turns of phrase I am not familiar with.
http://www.celenzaheritage.com

dedicated to the people of Celenza Valfortore, Province of Foggia