Giuseppe Foresi: SS-5 info..I am still looking!

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
findtheForesi
Rookie
Rookie

Giuseppe Foresi: SS-5 info..I am still looking!

Post by findtheForesi »

:cry: Hi!
I Need some encouragement and advise on this one!

I have not been able to get more accurate info on my grandfather yet.
I am willing to write for an SS-5 ap. for him with only the info on this death cert..
However, I am not sure if I would get a positive or any response from them. I have attached Giuseppe and his wifes death cert. for research value.
The informants are deceased as well as the doctors, the undertakers and any relatives that would know anything!
Would love to hear any other creative avenues of research for Giuseppe.
Hitting the brick wall so far and LDS did not seem to have anything that matched this doc. either.

Thanks SOoo Much!
Searching for cugini in Italy! Vitulano, Ciazzo, Ruviano, Casertta, Corridonia Macerata.
Our Family would love to connect with cousins should they be interested. Foresi-Pannone-DiMeo-Esposito
lilbees
Master
Master

Re: Giuseppe Foresi: SS-5 info..I am still looking!

Post by lilbees »

I have found a many death certificates in my family to be inaccurate or nothing is listed for the maiden name of the wife, etc. I have had great luck with the SS-5 request. You may not get the parents birth dates but you certainly get the names which is a great start in a search. The information on the latest death certificate was given by the youngest son in the family who, as it turns out, knew very little. With no info for the name of the parents. Sent for the SS app and the names were clearly written. Don't hesitiate, if you don't feel what you have is correct or inaccurate send for the SS app now. (If you don't have their SS # they wil do the search for you). Cost $27 with SS # and $29 w/o SS #.

lilbees