Looking info from Luis Lopardo born in Brienza in 1874

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
nolo

Looking info from Luis Lopardo born in Brienza in 1874

Postby nolo » 08 Apr 2008, 12:28

I am looking for information regarding LUIS LOPARDO, born in Brienza about 1874. Main information needed is his date of born and date of marriage. He was son of Cataldo Lopardo and Raffaela Derrosa and married María Saveria Pizzicara. His brother Antonio Lopardo was born in Brienza on July 7, 1876. Could anyone of you be so kind to assist me with the search? Regards. Nolo

BillieDeKid
Master
Master

Re: Looking info from Luis Lopardo born in Brienza in 1874

Postby BillieDeKid » 08 Apr 2008, 14:46

Hi Nolo

You can order the LDS microfilms for Brienza. You will receive the civil records from 1809 through 1910 for birth, marriage, deaths etc.
http://www.familysearch.org/eng/Library ... o+civile++

Write down the film numbers and details of films you would like to view. Go to your nearest Family History Center (FHC) and order your films
http://www.familysearch.org/eng/Library ... et_fhc.asp

It takes about 4 weeks to receive and cost per film is about $5.00 USD.

Hope this helps.........post back if you have any questions.

Regards,
Elizabeth

misbris
Master
Master

Postby misbris » 08 Apr 2008, 17:56

Here is some info about the town.

http://en.comuni-italiani.it/076/013/index.html

pauline08

Postby pauline08 » 23 Jun 2008, 21:03

nolo wrote:I am looking for information regarding LUIS LOPARDO, born in Brienza about 1874. Main information needed is his date of born and date of marriage. He was son of Cataldo Lopardo and Raffaela Derrosa and married María Saveria Pizzicara. His brother Antonio Lopardo was born in Brienza on July 7, 1876. Could anyone of you be so kind to assist me with the search? Regards. Nolo

Hi! My last name is Lopardo, I live in Buenos Aires, Argentina. My grandfather was Antonio Alberto Lopardo, he was born in Argentina (Buenos Aires province) more or less in 1910 and his father (my grand-grand father) came from Brienza. Besides, I have a cousin called Luis Lopardo, more or less 55 years-old, who lives in Buenos Aires province (city of Mercedes) and might be a descendant of "your" Luis Lopardo. Regards,

gpepi

Postby gpepi » 22 Jun 2009, 16:23

Hello All, I believe we are searching the same family(ies). I am looking or the parents of Maria Lopardo born about the same time in Brienze. She married Giuseppe Pellegrino and had a daughter Maria Giuseppa who married Cataldo Palladino. I am also looking for information abotu carmine palladino. his parents were Carmine Palladino and Raffaela Palladino-all from Brienze i believe.

Any info would be greatly apprecieated!

gretchen

gpepi

Postby gpepi » 22 Jun 2009, 23:02

Correction... Carmines mother was Raffaela PAGANO.

Thanks...

Return to “Italian Genealogy”