Need help with italian Please!!!!

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.

Need help with italian Please!!!!

Postby ChrisMosca » 09 Apr 2008, 22:36

Could someone help me re-writes this so it makes more sence in italian, thanks a lot. If it helps this is to a Woman.

Buon giorno

Ringrazia un milione per tutto. So come occupo che lei è, la ringrazia. Penso per adesso dovremmo tentare di trovare vivendo relativo attraverso il Basilio Mosca perché è un più giovane. io ringrazio per tutti.
Looking for the surnames Mosca( Marches ), Pizzoglio (Piedmonte), Chiacchiera, Lobasso(Bari), Gallo(Malvito), Azzolina (Messina).

Re: Need help with italian Please!!!!

Postby nazca » 11 Apr 2008, 17:09

Hi Chris,
is better if you send me the original text in english please

I'm searching lost relatives and descendant of my greatgrandfather Vincenzo Genualdi (or Gennaldi or Genuardi) and my greatgrandmother Concetta Davola (their sons: Angela, Carmela, Antonio, Bartolomeo, Ernesto, Simone, Riccardo, Maria) went in Chicago,Ill., and New Orleans, in 1880-1920 from Sicily. Other family related : Jacobucci or Jacopucci (from Central Italy).

Re: Need help with italian Please!!!!

Postby elba » 11 Apr 2008, 23:02

Looks like an electronic of those that produces senteces that don't make sense.
If you think education is expensive - try ignorance!
"Gente di Mare Genealogy"

Return to “Italian Genealogy”