Please help with translation.

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
ChrisMosca
Elite
Elite

Please help with translation.

Post by ChrisMosca »

I'm sorry to keep bothering people for translation, not also do I need help with translation but also need help with what is being translated, i need help in doing what its being said, since I never made payments this way.

Per quanto riguarda le modalità di pagamento deve procedere attraverso i BONIFICI INTERNAZIONALI in questo modo:

Deve fare un accredito su conto corrente bancario BCC di Filottrano – sede di Treia

SWIFT: ICRAITRRF90

IBAN: IT09P0854969210000040179875
Looking for the surnames Mosca( Marches ), Pizzoglio (Piedmonte), Chiacchiera, Lobasso(Bari), Gallo(Malvito), Azzolina (Messina).
elba
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Re: Please help with translation.

Post by elba »

ChrisMosca wrote:I'm sorry to keep bothering people for translation, not also do I need help with translation but also need help with what is being translated, i need help in doing what its being said, since I never made payments this way.

Per quanto riguarda le modalità di pagamento deve procedere attraverso i BONIFICI INTERNAZIONALI in questo modo:

Deve fare un accredito su conto corrente bancario BCC di Filottrano – sede di Treia

Essentially this is a simple 'bank transfer'.You should go to your own bank and tell them you need to transfer money to this Italian current account:
BCC di Filottrano – sede di Treia (Treia branch)

The international transfer details that your bank need to enable them to make your transfer to the BCC di Filotranto branch are:

You should be able to just go into your bank and ask to make the transfer and they will know what and how to do it. Luckily for people like us it's not 'rocket science' (thank goodness). It's easy and painless!!!
If you think education is expensive - try ignorance!
"Gente di Mare Genealogy"
ChrisMosca
Elite
Elite

Re: Please help with translation.

Post by ChrisMosca »

thanks again for the help!!!!!
Looking for the surnames Mosca( Marches ), Pizzoglio (Piedmonte), Chiacchiera, Lobasso(Bari), Gallo(Malvito), Azzolina (Messina).