Search of Birth Certificate - Sebastiano Razzeto Tagliavagne

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
4 posts • Page 1 of 1

Search of Birth Certificate - Sebastiano Razzeto Tagliavagne

Postby chicho2003 » 13 Jul 2003, 22:15

Hi,
My Name is Elvira Razzeto Ruiz, I am Peruvian and Canadian Citizen and looking for information on one of my Italian Ancestors.

What I know is that my great grand father, Mr. Sebastiano Razzeto Tagliavagne was borned in Camogli, Italy in 1852. He left Italy in his own boat to Lima, Peru when he was around 18 years of Age. He died in Peru but he never resigned to his Italian Nationality.

I want to find more information about Sebastiano RAZZETO TAGLIAVAGNE, his birth Certificate, his life style in Camogli, his profession etc etc. and any information about any relatives of his that may still live in Italy.
Your information will be fully appreciated.

Best Regards,
Elvira
chicho2003

Postby ptimber » 14 Jul 2003, 02:51

There are 2 Razzeto surnamed persons. One is in Genova and the other is in Rapallo provincia di genova. Go to www.paginebianche.it and insert Razzeto in the first line and GE in the third line and click CERCA. This will give you the names,addresses and telephone numbers. There is no tagliavagne in all of Italy sdo best concentrate on Razzeto family and ask them if they are related to you. Send a aself addressed envelope with a eruo inside for stamps. If you knoiw for certain that he was born in Camogli then write to the Ufficio di Stato Civile, Comune di Camoglia, Postale 16032, Provincia Genova, Liguria, Italia. Go to www.circolocalabrese.org/resources/letters/index.asp foir form letter in Italian language tro obtain birth records. Include envelope and $5 Euro. Peter
ptimber
Master
Master

Re: Search of Birth Certificate - Sebastiano Razzeto Tagliav

Postby patino.mariana » 23 Jun 2014, 18:43

Hola Elvira.
Mi nombre es Mariana Patiño Osorio. Soy colombiana.
Tambien estoy en busca del nacimiento de mi bisabuelo PABLO RAZZETO TAGLIABAQUE.
Fijate que el segundo apellido es diferente del de tu bisabuelo Sebastian,,, pero pueden ser hermanos!
Pablo nace en 1851 en Genova, segun el certificado de defuncion en Lima en 1912.
Pablo es hijo de Miguel Razzeto y de Rosa Tagliabaque. Son los mismos padres?
Me alegra haberte encontrado en la web.
Escribe por favor:
patino.mariana@gmail.com
patino.mariana

Re: Search of Birth Certificate - Sebastiano Razzeto Tagliav

Postby patino.mariana » 23 Jun 2014, 18:44

Elvira, tu llamaste al señor MARIO RAZZETO de Genova?
Me avisas, porque si no, lo llamo yo haber si resulta familiar.
Saludos
MPO
patino.mariana

4 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to Italian Genealogy