Agostino Buttice and Domenica Termini

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
3 posts • Page 1 of 1

Agostino Buttice and Domenica Termini

Postby buttice » 16 May 2008, 06:23

Hi Everyone! I am looking for information about my great grandfather Agostino Buttice from Casteltermini, Sicily. He came over May 27th 1910 at age 23 and the ship record said he was going to St. Louis. That is where he met my great grandmother who came over 1910 at age 7 from the same town. After they married they moved to Detroit during the depression, i presume. I am looking for Death Certificates, Census records and citizenship information.

I am trying to get Italian/Dual Citizenship and you have to trace your bloodline. Does anyone know anything about this process? How do you find out if your family became citizens? I called the detroit library and had them look up my grandfather, but they could not find anything about him. Or any information on either families!

Thanks so much!
Jackie Buttice
buttice

Re: Agostino Buttice and Domenica Termini

Postby pink67 » 16 May 2008, 18:07

Ops!!! :oops:

sorry wrong post....
another Agostino Buttice....

Laura
pink67
Master
Master

Re: Agostino Buttice and Domenica Termini

Postby ZackLofton27 » 08 May 2012, 18:22

Hi!! I have much to share about the Termini Family! I hope you still check this website! I am looking for some information too that you might be helpful with.
ZackLofton27

3 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to Italian Genealogy