looking for info on Gio Battista Niero or Niero family

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.

looking for info on Gio Battista Niero or Niero family

Postby felipeniero » 19 May 2008, 13:02

Hi all, My name is Felipe Niero Pafaro from Americana, São Paulo , Brazil. I am looking for all available genealogical information pertaining to above's ancestors and their family members. Here is the info I have.

My father, Santo Niero born 11-10-1916 / 07-13-1997, His father was Gio Battista Niero ( born 1877, and came to brasil with 11 years old in 1888 ), his mother was Drago Santa. they have raised the vessel bearn. in accordance with the certificate of landing was on 06 May 1888 in santos, brazil. my grandfather came with his father adriano niero (37 years old), his mother teresa zanin beato (teresa niero, 37 years old), and with his brothers anselmo (10 years) francesco (08 years) agostino (06 years) angelo (02 years) elisabetta (months). according to the stories that my father had they are from venice (mirano i think). thats all i know . I would like to thank any information. apologise for my bad English. thank you very much.

Return to “Italian Genealogy”