DeAngelis / D'Angelis

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.

DeAngelis / D'Angelis

Postby KLittleford » 20 May 2008, 02:35

I'm looking for Francesco D'Angelis b. in Italy, married to Maria Marini. They have two sons. Achille DeAngelis b. 18 May 1899 in Atina, Italy d. 12 Mar 1972 in Michigan. The other son, Jerry DeAngelis b. abt 1895 (don't have any info. on him). Any information on this family would be great :)

I have information on Achille, I'm really just looking for his parents, Francesco and Maria.

Re: DeAngelis / D'Angelis

Postby mahill510 » 21 Apr 2009, 22:14

I have a GG Grandmother named Anna Marini that married a Benigrio Amori - They had at least 3 children, that I am aware of, although I only know my g-grandmother Angela Amori, born 6 dec 1881 in Bologna, and died in 1959. She was married to a Abele Bonvicini.

From what my mother has told me, Benigrio Amori was an owner of an Inn and was killed - the kids were sent off to work Angela Amori was a house keeper, Abele Bonvicini was a driver/butler to the family that Angela worked for.

Does any of this sound familiar?
Looking for the surnames Danese, Scommegna, Delvecchio, Maresca in Andria & Barletta, as well as Bonvicini, Amori, and Marini in Bologna

Return to “Italian Genealogy”