D'Angelo's from Casacanditella

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
lindellosa

Re: D'Angelo's from Casacanditella

Post by lindellosa »

yes, I believe I know Tony. He was my grandmothers step brother. Didn't he live in a nursing home in Cumberland at the end of his life. We used to go visit him when I was a little girl. The 1917 draft card has my family name on it....Dellosa. My Grandmothers name was Mary (Maria) D'Angelo Dellosa from Casacanditella. She married my Grandfather in Casacanditella. My Grandfathers name was Rocco Dellosa. Grandfather came to America around 1903 leaving Grandmother in Casacanditella. My Grandmother joined him in America around 1905 in Binghamton, NY. They moved to Newburg, WVA where their children came, one of which is my father. If you would like to contact me at lindellosa@comcast.net
mikedangelo26

Re: D'Angelo's from Casacanditella

Post by mikedangelo26 »

Wow i wish i would have Check this Furom 2 years ago. this is Great News Linda! i sent you and Email and found you on facebook add me i would Love to chat. this Find Came at a good time i am In the Middle of Doing the Family Tree Now.

Mike D'Angelo