any help would be great

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Luke
Rookie
Rookie

any help would be great

Post by Luke »

:) 8) Good day to all: I'm hoping to get some advise. Since my family are first generation to come to the states my research on this side of the pond is limited and I was able to locate my grand fathers record of a brief stay in the states prior to returnign to Rome. I know that there are many other family memnbers in and around Rome. I've e-mailed and called a few, my question however is this does anyone have any links or can direct me to web site like this one which are based in Italy and may have information or posts which can give me more info on my family which still lives in Rome. I hope to connect with a large part of my family thanks for any info.

Luke Sciommeri
From Roma to New York
elba
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Re: any help would be great

Post by elba »

Luke,
There are some, but they are nearly all IN Italy and therefore the language used is Italian..
But are you looking for genealogical help or a private search (detective) agency to find living relatives?
If you think education is expensive - try ignorance!
"Gente di Mare Genealogy"
Luke
Rookie
Rookie

Re: any help would be great

Post by Luke »

Ciao Elba : Italiano is fine, I hope in finding info in italia via message boards and forums much like this one. These forum has been so insightful it peaked my intrest. I know my fathers family uncles aunts etc. but aside from direct family I have no info. That's what I hope to find via Italian forums. So if you can post any links that would be great :)

Luke
From Roma to New York