Looking for Sicilian GUARRAIA and COCCIA

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
3 posts • Page 1 of 1

Looking for Sicilian GUARRAIA and COCCIA

Postby timcapstack » 03 Aug 2003, 21:29

I'm looking for information about my GUARRAIA and COCCIA ancestors from the Petralia Soprana area. There is at least one branch of the GUARRAIA family here in the US that I'm not sure how I connect to. Anyone who can help or is related, please e-mail me at timcapstack at adelphia dot net! Thanks!
timcapstack

Postby ptimber » 03 Aug 2003, 22:03

I am having a problem sending yhou information. please furnish me with your e-mail address. peter
ptimber
Master
Master

Postby ptimber » 03 Aug 2003, 22:09

I will try a third time. Go to www.paginebianche.it and put in Guarraia in the first line and Palermo in the third line and click CERCA and 22 Guarraia surnames will asppear. Do the Same for Coccia and 19 persons with that surname will appear. There are no Guarraia but there is one(1) Coccia in Petralia Soprana. So do the same website but this time put in Coccia in the first line and Petralia Soprana in the third line and click CERCA for his address and telephone number. (Instead of putting Palermo above put in the initials PA for the entire province of Palermo). When writing in Italian or very simple english to Coccia person in Petralia Soprar, Postal code 90026, Provincia di Palermo, include a self addressed envelope with a dollar inside for stamps to encourage a reply. Keep me posted. Peter
ptimber
Master
Master

3 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to Italian Genealogy