Italian genealogists

As a nation state, Italy has emerged only in 1871. Until then the country was politically divided into a large number of independant cities, provinces and islands. The currently available evidences point out to a dominant Etruscan, Greek and Roman cultural influence on today's Italians.
kangaroo_ch
Rookie
Rookie

Italian genealogists

Post by kangaroo_ch »

Hello, i have hit a brick wall getting certificates from an Italian town. After writing several times with no answer, i'm now ready to get a professional Italian genealogists. Could someone recommend one in Piemonte especially Verbania. Thank you
PeterTimber
Master
Master

Re: Italian genealogists

Post by PeterTimber »

Go to www.gentracer.com/newsletter.html and ask Ms Kirkpatrick if she would refer you to a researcher who does researches in Piemonte. She is currently going to Lucca in her next Spring trip 2010. She is out of Utah and someone I can recommend without reservation. =Peter=
~Peter~
ricbru
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by ricbru »

Hello,
I don't live in Piemonte, but still in north of Italy, maybe I can help you.
If you are interested, please send me an email - ricbru@gmail.com (not spaces)
bye Riccardo
kangaroo_ch wrote:Hello, i have hit a brick wall getting certificates from an Italian town. After writing several times with no answer, i'm now ready to get a professional Italian genealogists. Could someone recommend one in Piemonte especially Verbania. Thank you
DeFilippis78
Master
Master

Post by DeFilippis78 »

Im currently speaking to one named Carolyn Ugolini. Someone in my church used her and said she was extremely helpful and he got a lot of info from her.Its my understanding she works in both Utah and Italy. I just spoke with her for the first time and she is willing to give free consultation to look over your case.

www.italianfamilytree.com

Alicia
mozzie
Rookie
Rookie

Post by mozzie »

Could this be your GGfather?

http://img717.imageshack.us/img717/4221/brunom.jpg

David
ricbru
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by ricbru »

Dear David, thank you for your efforts, that is Bruno Francesco from Siculiana, mine is Bruno Francesco Paolo from Trapani
thanks
bye Riccardo
mozzie wrote:Could this be your GGfather?

http://img717.imageshack.us/img717/4221/brunom.jpg

David