*** There is a problem with new registrations - Contact us when you did not receive an activation email ***

GERVINO AND SCARPELLI

As a nation state, Italy has emerged only in 1871. Until then the country was politically divided into a large number of independant cities, provinces and islands. The currently available evidences point out to a dominant Etruscan, Greek and Roman cultural influence on today's Italians.
4 posts • Page 1 of 1

GERVINO AND SCARPELLI

Postby JohnnyG » 03 May 2003, 04:03

Hello
looking to contact anyone with relatives of GERVINO and SCARPELLI.

John Gervino
JohnnyG

Postby ptimber » 03 May 2003, 04:33

There are 41 Gervino and 967 Scarpelli in Italy....Is that what you would like to know or are you interested in the USA as well???? Peter
ptimber
Master
Master

[b]GERVINOS/CAPARELLIS IN CERZETO[/b] [i]CONTRADA FORGE[/i]

Postby JohnnyG » 03 May 2003, 15:01

Hello Peter I am very interested in contacting any GERVINOS in Italy. If there are only 41 I would be willing to write or email whomever I could. I guess I would write down all the information and send it on to them. EGidio my grandfather had fours sisters I am certain they never came to America. I would like to contact any of their offspring. Do you have any suggestions I am willing to spend money in locating any of my relatives. Thanks alot :)

MARIA VIRGILIA GERVINO

ADELAIDE GERVINO

GENOVEFFA GERVINO

RICOBELLA CLOTILDE GERVINO
[b]
[/b]
JohnnyG

Postby ptimber » 03 May 2003, 17:10

If you know the town of origin for your grandfathers family then go to www.paginebianche.it and puty in his Gervino surname in the first line and the town origin in the last line and click CERCA for a listing of any Gervino in that town by name,address and telephone number. If you wish to contact all of them then go to the same web page I gave you above but this time in the third line put in the following regions LI, PI,LO,TU,LA,CL and that should cover it. If you csend me your e-mail I can send you some material toi make it easier. There is no expense involved here if you want to conduct this sort of research. I will direct and guide you. Peter
ptimber
Master
Master

4 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to Italian History & Culture