Can someone please help to translate this email?

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
Piccioli
Rookie
Rookie

Can someone please help to translate this email?

Postby Piccioli » 17 Sep 2008, 18:11

Ho ricevuto la tua e-mail e ti ringrazio, sto preparando dei documentida mandarti, a casa di mia nonna ho trovato una vecchia foto, ritratto di famiglia dei parenti Piccioli dall'America, purtroppo non ci sono scritti i nomi, te ne mandero una copia e forse tu riuscirai a riconoscere qualcuno, chissa se si tratta della famiglia di Fortunato? sarebbe bello scoprirlo.
Un grande abraccio e un saluto da Serravalle.

elba
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Re: Can someone please help to translate this email?

Postby elba » 17 Sep 2008, 22:00

Piccioli wrote:Ho ricevuto la tua e-mail e ti ringrazio, sto preparando dei documentida mandarti, a casa di mia nonna ho trovato una vecchia foto, ritratto di famiglia dei parenti Piccioli dall'America, purtroppo non ci sono scritti i nomi, te ne mandero una copia e forse tu riuscirai a riconoscere qualcuno, chissa se si tratta della famiglia di Fortunato? sarebbe bello scoprirlo.
Un grande abraccio e un saluto da Serravalle.

Her you are - hope this is OK!

I received your e-mail and I thank you, I am preparing some documents to send to you, at my grandmother's house I found an old Photo, a picture of the family of the Piccioli from America, unfortunately the names aren't written on it, I will send you a copy and perhaps you will be able to recognise someone, who knows if this deals with the family of Fortunato? It would be nice to find out.
A big hug and best wishes from Serravalle
If you think education is expensive - try ignorance!
"Gente di Mare Genealogy"

Piccioli
Rookie
Rookie

Re: Can someone please help to translate this email?

Postby Piccioli » 18 Sep 2008, 00:45

Thank you so much for the translation. I appreciate everything people on this board has done to help me. It has been wonderful finding my relatives in Italy.

Return to “Italian language, handwriting , script & translations”