Italian

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
3 posts • Page 1 of 1

Italian

Postby danielvenditti » 27 Oct 2008, 22:02

I dont know if this is the correct forum for this question but.... What or where is the best place to learn the italian language. Rosetta Stone i herd was good? i also heard that some community collage teach italian? ANy thoughts or help would be greatly appreciated!
danielvenditti

Re: Italian

Postby PeterTimber » 27 Oct 2008, 22:29

The very best way is to take an Italian Language course in Italy and you will be conversant in 6 months,provided you are highly motivated to learn, live with an Italian family and speak only in Italian. rRead only italian newspapers and magazines and only date Italian girls stifling Stifle any attempts to speak english. I make no mention of grammar.

I know nothing about Rosetta stone and all those present day methods which were highly effective during wartime when you spoke well or died. Motivation is the pivotal word here as well. =Peter=
PeterTimber
Master
Master

Re: Italian

Postby wldspirit » 27 Oct 2008, 23:58

I would suggest going the community college route......for fluency.
I have several CD's, flash cards, and Italian grammar books.....
ineffective when you can't put into practice what your learning by conversing with someone.
Although they are handy for some basic vocabulary.
wldspirit

"Cambiano i suonatori ma la musica è sempre quella."
wldspirit
Staff
Staff

3 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to Italian language, handwriting , script & translations