Request for translation from english to italian.

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
4 posts • Page 1 of 1

Request for translation from english to italian.

Postby helva » 13 Mar 2009, 20:36

Would one of you wonderful dual language person's kindly translate the following short message for me?

Dear Sirs,

In my prior email I indicated that I would like to have a legal copy of Francesco Manganaro's birth record (son of Raffaello and Rosa Romeo, born July 3, 1865 in Melito di Porto Salvo). I did not know at that time that I would need three copies, and so I am sending this additional email to you to request a total of three legal copies. I would be happy to send any fees or postage needed to fulfill this request.

Thank You.
helva

Re: Request for translation from english to italian.

Postby caliber » 01 Apr 2009, 16:30

Dear Sirs,

In my prior email I indicated that I would like to have a legal copy of Francesco Manganaro's birth record (son of Raffaello and Rosa Romeo, born July 3, 1865 in Melito di Porto Salvo). I did not know at that time that I would need three copies, and so I am sending this additional email to you to request a total of three legal copies. I would be happy to send any fees or postage needed to fulfill this request.

Thank You.

Egregi signori,
nella mia e-mail precedente ho inviato la richiesta di una copia autentica dell'atto di nascita di Francesco Manganaro (nato a Melito Porto Salvo il 3 Luglio 1865, figlio di Raffaello e di Rosa Romeo). In quel momento non sapevo di necessitare di tre copie dell'atto di nascita e per questo vi sto inviando questa nuova richiesta per poter ricevere un totale di tre copie autenticate. Sarò lieta di inviare l'importo o i valori bollati necessari a soddisfare questa richiesta.
Grazie.
caliber

Postby PeterTimber » 01 Apr 2009, 19:42

Dear Helva if you are requesting a simple birth record (short form for us) then it ok to go with the letter but if you want a long form(more info to include parents names,etc) then you should re=request for ESTRATTO DI NASCITA while your at it. =Peter=
~Peter~
PeterTimber
Master
Master

Postby Lucap » 01 Apr 2009, 21:55

Short form of a birth record = "Estratto" di nascita
Long form of a birth record = "Estratto per copia integrale" dell'atto di nascita (or "copia conforme" dell'atto di nascita)

Luca
Lucap
Master
Master

4 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to Italian language, handwriting , script & translations