Translation

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
3 posts • Page 1 of 1

Translation

Postby dchiocchi » 17 Apr 2009, 00:16

Can someone please translate the following paragraph. I tried using a computer program to translate it, but the translation was unreadable.

"ciao.complimenti per la famiglia.purtroppo non conosco l'inglese e per comunicare .io vivo ad Ancona.bella la foto sul borgo chiocchi.hai notizie circa la provenieza dei chiocchi.mio padre mi ha detto che erano dei rivoluzionar di Avellinoi poi assasinati. ti saluto"
dchiocchi

Re: Translation

Postby PeterTimber » 17 Apr 2009, 04:01

Try www.freetranslation.com website. it might give you a better translation. =Peter=
~Peter~
PeterTimber
Master
Master

Re: Translation

Postby liviomoreno » 17 Apr 2009, 05:17

dchiocchi wrote:Can someone please translate the following paragraph. I tried using a computer program to translate it, but the translation was unreadable.

"ciao.complimenti per la famiglia.purtroppo non conosco l'inglese e per comunicare .io vivo ad Ancona.bella la foto sul borgo chiocchi.hai notizie circa la provenieza dei chiocchi.mio padre mi ha detto che erano dei rivoluzionar di Avellinoi poi assasinati. ti saluto"

Here is the translation:

Hi. Congratulation on your family. Unfortunately I do not speak Italian and to communicate [I believe there are a few words missing here]. I live in Ancona. I like the picture of Borgo Chiocchi. Have you got any news about the origin of the Chiocchi? My father told me they were revolutionaries from Avellino then murdered. Greetings.
liviomoreno
Master
Master

3 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to Italian language, handwriting , script & translations