Please help with a phone call

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
2 posts • Page 1 of 1

Please help with a phone call

Postby misbris » 24 May 2009, 02:04

I am traveling to Italy next month and have a language problem. I don't know if any of my family speaks English. :?

I need someone who speaks Italian to make 2 or 3 phone calls for me in Italy to give a message, or find out if somebody speaks English or has e-mail address. Calls would be to San Giorgio a Cremano, Contursi Terme and/ or Castlevetere in Val Fortore, all in Campania. I will be happy to reimburse for expenses,but need an Italian speaker to make first contact. If you can help, I will PM or e-mail you with the details.

Grazie,

MJ
misbris
Master
Master

Re: Please help with a phone call

Postby elba » 24 May 2009, 07:36

misbris wrote:I am traveling to Italy next month and have a language problem. I don't know if any of my family speaks English. :?

I need someone who speaks Italian to make 2 or 3 phone calls for me in Italy to give a message, or find out if somebody speaks English or has e-mail address. Calls would be to San Giorgio a Cremano, Contursi Terme and/ or Castlevetere in Val Fortore, all in Campania. I will be happy to reimburse for expenses,but need an Italian speaker to make first contact. If you can help, I will PM or e-mail you with the details.

Grazie,

MJ

misbris,
Send me a PM with some details and I'll send you my e-mail details so we can sort out just what you want. I will willingly do this for you...

elba
If you think education is expensive - try ignorance!
"Gente di Mare Genealogy"
elba
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

2 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to Italian language, handwriting , script & translations