Please help with a phone call

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
misbris
Master
Master

Please help with a phone call

Postby misbris » 24 May 2009, 02:04

I am traveling to Italy next month and have a language problem. I don't know if any of my family speaks English. :?

I need someone who speaks Italian to make 2 or 3 phone calls for me in Italy to give a message, or find out if somebody speaks English or has e-mail address. Calls would be to San Giorgio a Cremano, Contursi Terme and/ or Castlevetere in Val Fortore, all in Campania. I will be happy to reimburse for expenses,but need an Italian speaker to make first contact. If you can help, I will PM or e-mail you with the details.

Grazie,

MJ

elba
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Re: Please help with a phone call

Postby elba » 24 May 2009, 07:36

misbris wrote:I am traveling to Italy next month and have a language problem. I don't know if any of my family speaks English. :?

I need someone who speaks Italian to make 2 or 3 phone calls for me in Italy to give a message, or find out if somebody speaks English or has e-mail address. Calls would be to San Giorgio a Cremano, Contursi Terme and/ or Castlevetere in Val Fortore, all in Campania. I will be happy to reimburse for expenses,but need an Italian speaker to make first contact. If you can help, I will PM or e-mail you with the details.

Grazie,

MJ

misbris,
Send me a PM with some details and I'll send you my e-mail details so we can sort out just what you want. I will willingly do this for you...

elba
If you think education is expensive - try ignorance!
"Gente di Mare Genealogy"

Return to “Italian language, handwriting , script & translations”