Please translate

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
5 posts • Page 1 of 1

Please translate

Postby reneek232000 » 01 Aug 2009, 20:42

Can someone tell me what this says. I am trying to get my GGF death cert and the document I got in return says this and is high lighted in yellow.

La richiesta deve essere inoltrata dall'interessato allegando fotocopia del documento di riconoscimento controfirmata.

Se il richiedente è persona diversa dall'interessato allegare delega firmata e la fotocopia del documento di riconoscimento del delgato ( oltre a quello del richiedente).
reneek232000

Re: Please translate

Postby elba » 01 Aug 2009, 23:40

reneek232000 wrote:Can someone tell me what this says. I am trying to get my GGF death cert and the document I got in return says this and is high lighted in yellow.

La richiesta deve essere inoltrata dall'interessato allegando fotocopia del documento di riconoscimento controfirmata.

Se il richiedente è persona diversa dall'interessato allegare delega firmata e la fotocopia del documento di riconoscimento del delgato ( oltre a quello del richiedente).

Hope this is OK.
elba

Translation:
The request should be sent by the interested party attaching a signed photocopy of an identity document.

If the applicant is a different person from the interested party a signed written consent should be attached, together with a signed photocopy of an identity document of the applicant (in addition to that of the interested party)
If you think education is expensive - try ignorance!
"Gente di Mare Genealogy"
elba
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Postby reneek232000 » 02 Aug 2009, 05:17

thanks for translating. So what do I need to do. Send in a signed copy of my id? My GGF has been dead since 1956???? This doesn't make sense to me . Maybe I should read it in the morning I was just at a greek party and I am a bit tipsy :wink:
reneek232000

Postby Lucap » 02 Aug 2009, 09:08

You are an interested party so you need only to write a correct request and attach a copy of your id.
If you don't want further problems you can write that you need that document for a "causa di successione" :wink:

Luca
Lucap
Master
Master

Postby reneek232000 » 02 Aug 2009, 17:12

Thank you so much for your help :!:
reneek232000

5 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to Italian language, handwriting , script & translations