Help reading Italian script

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
disraeligears461

Help reading Italian script

Post by disraeligears461 »

Can anyone read this Italian writing for me? Someone was able to partially interpret it. This is a response to a request for my GGGF's marriage certificate.

Edit: Apparently, my attachment won't display. Here is an ImageShack link to the document:http://img35.imageshack.us/img35/4803/m ... sponse.jpg
liviomoreno
Master
Master

Re: Help reading Italian script

Post by liviomoreno »

She should have typed the response!

Checking the book register of the births for year 1860, on the birth record related to Mxxx RXXX there is no annotation regarding the marriage; it is therefore impossible to determine the marriage date.
Waiting for additional info.
disraeligears461

Thank you!!

So, what she is saying is that she checked the person's birth record, and there is no indication that he ever was married?
ChrisMosca
Elite
Elite

Post by ChrisMosca »

It doesn't mean that he was never married its just wasn't noted on his birth record, many times they would note on the birth records, their marriage and also their death. She probably doesn't want to search the marriage records unless she has an approximate date to look for.
Looking for the surnames Mosca( Marches ), Pizzoglio (Piedmonte), Chiacchiera, Lobasso(Bari), Gallo(Malvito), Azzolina (Messina).
disraeligears461

Okay. I did some calculations. He was born in 1860. His first child was born in 1885, when he was 25. Would a five-year date range be appropriate, from 1880-1885? That would put him between 20 and 25 at age of marriage.