Any clues here?

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
3 posts • Page 1 of 1

Any clues here?

Postby iolanda2 » 09 Nov 2009, 02:20

Hello,
I cannot find the place of marriage for Luigi Bergamini and his wife Domenica Gollinelli.
I would greatly appreciate your ideas about where to look. I have tried the parrish in Medolla.
They do not have the marriage record.
Lodi Giuseppe colla Bergamini Luigia di questa parrocchia hanno contratto fra loro ed all mia presenza gli sponsali di futuro matrimonio Lodi Giuseppe di Domenica e della Luigia Pelliciari vedovo della fu Golinelli Giuseppa abitante in questa parrocchia, el la Bergamini Luigia del fu Luigi e della vivente Golinelli Domenica, nativa di Medolla ed ora domicilianta in questa Mia.
iolanda2
Veteran
Veteran

Re: Any clues here?

Postby PeterTimber » 09 Nov 2009, 05:23

Marriages in Italy were performed in the brides home parish. Medolla appears to be the place where the marriage is to take place and maybe a posting of the marriage banns? I am unsure. =Peter=
~Peter~
PeterTimber
Master
Master

Re: Any clues here?

Postby liviomoreno » 09 Nov 2009, 07:19

iolanda2 wrote:Lodi Giuseppe colla Bergamini Luigia di questa parrocchia hanno contratto fra loro ed all mia presenza gli sponsali di futuro matrimonio Lodi Giuseppe di Domenica e della Luigia Pelliciari vedovo della fu Golinelli Giuseppa abitante in questa parrocchia, el la Bergamini Luigia del fu Luigi e della vivente Golinelli Domenica, nativa di Medolla ed ora domicilianta in questa Mia.

What kind of document is this? Can you post it?
liviomoreno
Master
Master

3 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to Italian language, handwriting , script & translations