Please tell me how to write this in Italian

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
3 posts • Page 1 of 1

Please tell me how to write this in Italian

Postby DeFilippis78 » 21 Feb 2010, 03:43

I have the website already that lets me type up requests for certificates in Italy and then it fills in the blank. But I want to request several documents from one town. I think it would look ridiculous to print out the same form 5 or 6 times and send that in with them all saying the same thing. Can someone tell me how to write the following request in Italian so I can send in one letter:

My name is " " and I live in the USA and I am requesting 6 documents regarding birth and marriages that took place in Vasto for my great great grandparents for my family tree.

I would like the birth certificate for Agostino De Filippis born around the year " " and the birth certificate of his wife, Maria Annunziata Ruzzi born around the year " ". Please send a copy of their marriage certificate also if you have it.

I would also like the birth certificate of Tommaso Lazzaro born around the year " " and his wife Francesca De Francesco born around the year
" ". Please provide a copy of their marriage certificate as well.

I understand that this is many documents and I would be willing to pay you whatever fees there are in order to obtain them.

Alicia Burns
DeFilippis78
Master
Master

Re: Please tell me how to write this in Italian

Postby liviomoreno » 21 Feb 2010, 08:10

My name is " " and I live in the USA and I am requesting 6 documents regarding birth and marriages that took place in Vasto for my great great grandparents for my family tree.
Mi chiamo " " e vivo negli Stati Uniti, desidero chiedere 6 documenti riguardanti la nascita ed il matrimonio, avvenuti in Vasto, dei miei avi.

I would like the birth certificate for Agostino De Filippis born around the year " " and the birth certificate of his wife, Maria Annunziata Ruzzi born around the year " ". Please send a copy of their marriage certificate also if you have it.
Ho bisogno dell'estratto di nascita di Agostino De Filippis nato attorno al " " e di sua moglie Maria Annunziata Ruzzi natta attorno al " ", per cortesia inviatemi anche l'estratto del loro matrimonio.

I would also like the birth certificate of Tommaso Lazzaro born around the year " " and his wife Francesca De Francesco born around the year
" ". Please provide a copy of their marriage certificate as well.
Ho bisogno anche dell'estratto di nascita di Tommaso Lazzaro nato attorno al " " e di sua moglie Francesca De Francesco natta attorno al " ", per cortesia inviatemi anche l'estratto del loro matrimonio.

I understand that this is many documents and I would be willing to pay you whatever fees there are in order to obtain them.
Capisco che sto chiedendo molti documenti e desidero comunque pagare il loro prezzo per ottenerli.

Alicia Burns
Alicia Brucia :wink:

If your maiden name is DeFilippis I suggest you sign as Alicia DeFilippis Burns
liviomoreno
Master
Master

Re: Please tell me how to write this in Italian

Postby DeFilippis78 » 21 Feb 2010, 14:45

Thanks Livio! I appreciate you doing that for me. This board is the best!

Alicia
DeFilippis78
Master
Master

3 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to Italian language, handwriting , script & translations