Other text on back of Photo Translation

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
4 posts • Page 1 of 1

Other text on back of Photo Translation

Postby lisagooley » 19 Apr 2010, 20:08

Here is another request for translation. I am so appreciative of any time someone could lend to take a quick look. Thanks sooooo much!
lisagooley
Rookie
Rookie

Re: Other text on back of Photo Translation

Postby lisagooley » 19 Apr 2010, 20:11

Here is my friend's transcription:

cara sorella, ti raccomando di non mostrare questa foto a nessuno , poiche appariamo troppo male male e mia figlia Rosina è venuta più male di tutti, questo era il primo e siamo venute male, non ne faremo più (I thks the photos, alf) , ti saluto di tutto cuore, tua sorella Giovannina

Am I close?
Beloved sister, I recommend you not to show this photo to no one, since we appear very badly and my daughter Rosina is the most bad of all, this was the first one (photo?) and has come out badly, of it will not make more, you salute of all heart, your sister Giovannina.
lisagooley
Rookie
Rookie

Postby Tessa78 » 19 Apr 2010, 20:41

I don't see the word "foto" in this script. What I see as the transcription:

cara sorella, ti raccomando di non farlo vedere a nessuno, che siamo venuto troppo male e mia figlia Rosina è venuta più male di tutt questo era il primo e siamo venute male, non ce ne facciamo più ti saluto di tutto cuore, tua sorella Giovannina
Tessa78
Master
Master

Postby liviomoreno » 20 Apr 2010, 05:35

Lisagooley your translation is correct. The word "foto" does not appear in the script, but it is evident that Giovannina is referring to a "photo", most likely the front of the postcard.
liviomoreno
Master
Master

4 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to Italian language, handwriting , script & translations