Iannotta, Musto matrimoni

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
maestra36
Master
Master

Re: Iannotta, Musto matrimoni

Post by maestra36 »

Jim
I think I've got it. The words are L'ispettore-the inspector- followed by his last name which is ? and Sergio, his first name.
Peg
oilman19
Master
Master

Post by oilman19 »

That was quite a challenge. I don't know if I should be disappointed or excited with the results. I do appreciate the effort you and Tessa put into it.
I'll probably ignore any annotations I find on future Atto di Matrimonio documents.
Thank you so much.

Jim
Jim

Researching surnames Ianniello, Tamburrino, Mattora/Martora/Mattori & Scialla in Santa Maria Capua Vetere, Caserta, Campania.
maestra36
Master
Master

Post by maestra36 »

Jim
I am already insane from all the years I have tried to decipher a lot of things on these state civil records. Even though you may be disappointed this time that the notation really doesn't give you any further information about the spouses, I personally would not ignore any notation on any of these records, as you just never know if there is some info there that is important. Always best to check in case there is.
Peg
oilman19
Master
Master

Post by oilman19 »

I am thankful to have people like you and others who are willing to help me pursue these answers.
Thank you again.

Jim
Jim

Researching surnames Ianniello, Tamburrino, Mattora/Martora/Mattori & Scialla in Santa Maria Capua Vetere, Caserta, Campania.
maestra36
Master
Master

Post by maestra36 »

Always happy to help, Jim. I just wish this website was around when I first started researching the microfilmed records. In those days, I was on my own.
Peg
oilman19
Master
Master

Post by oilman19 »

I have made a lot of progress in a relatively short period of time. I can say without hesitation that this site played a huge role in my education process. My family tree and my knowledge base has grown enormously and I could not have achieved this level of success in such a short period of time without the help I have received here (primarily) and from people at the LDS center (secondarily). I only hope that I will be able to return the favor somehow. I don't expect my journey to end very soon, if ever.

Jim
Jim

liviomoreno
Master
Master

Post by liviomoreno »

oilman19 wrote: T.,
Is the annotation possibly an official signing off on the document? Just a guess.
Is this the annotation?

I don't believe it refers to the marriage act.
The 2nd line reads: l'Ispettore Dxxxxxx
and the 3rd line: Sergio
oilman19
Master
Master

Post by oilman19 »

Thank you, Livio.

Jim
Jim