The documents listed at the top-
1. birth of the groom
2. the birth of the bride
3. death of the father of the bride
4. death of her mother
5. death of her grandfather (paternal)
6. act of notification made in this town which did not result in any opposition
Here is the potential problem. It looks like it says that all Four happened in this town. I can't tell if the number 4 is referring to the first four items or not.
The names of the bride's first husband and her grandfather are not named. I believe that their deaths did not take place in SMCV since it appears only the first 4 events occurred in the town.
1. Don Michele (I think his middle name is an abbreviation for the name Vincenzo, but I am not positive), age 38, a possidente -landowner living on Strada del Monte
2. Don Daniele (Sapone?)-age 29-possidente-Strada San Francesco
3. Nicola Martucci, age 50, a municipal servant living on Strada della Croce
4. Pasquale Mauro, age 41, a municipal servant, living on Strada del ???
(part of it looks like Cicero, but there is a letter before the C). I know there was a list of street names for your town somewhere on the internet. If you have the link, post it for me.
My Mom's maiden name is Rauso. Hmmm...could we be related or connected in some way?? All I know is that my Mom's grandparents on that side came from Santa Maria Capua Vetere (!!) and her grandfather was Guiseppe Rauso and her grandmother was Teresa Santora. Let me know if you know anything!!
Researching ancestors/relatives from/in Santa Maria Capua Vetere (and possibly other parts of Italy) - surnames: Vollero/Vollaro, Munno, Russo, de Rosa, Rauso, Santora, Longo