Luca de Lucia morti

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
june9

Re: Luca de Lucia morti

Post by june9 »

It looks like the parents of Luca were Nicola and Chiara. Can anybody read the name of the street he lived on? I had him living on Via Sant' Erasmo at one time.
oilman19
Master
Master

Post by oilman19 »

Thank you Lucap and June.

Jim

added June's name
Jim

Researching surnames Ianniello, Tamburrino, Mattora/Martora/Mattori & Scialla in Santa Maria Capua Vetere, Caserta, Campania.
Tessa78
Master
Master

Post by Tessa78 »

Hi all :-)

What fun you've had with this one...

I have to agree with all of you...looks like Chiara to me. The "i" looks the same as the "i" in contadino above... and no "dot" as Peg says.

T.
Tessa78
Master
Master

Post by Tessa78 »

Street looks like Via Campania...

T.
oilman19
Master
Master

Post by oilman19 »

Did you expect me to post the easy ones? :wink:

Thanks for the vote of confidence. It is appreciated. :)

Jim
Jim

Researching surnames Ianniello, Tamburrino, Mattora/Martora/Mattori & Scialla in Santa Maria Capua Vetere, Caserta, Campania.
june9

Post by june9 »

It does look like via Campania. Thank You.
june9

Post by june9 »

The De Lucias all lived in the same part of town.Yet I was never able to link all of them to each other. Is it likely that some of them were not related at all, or am I just not digging deep enough?
oilman19
Master
Master

Post by oilman19 »

Hi June :)

There is no good guess. However, I am scanning any deLucia records I see, so, if there is a link, I am sure it will show eventually. I frequently send you my scans to peruse for a link. Between the 2 of us, we will get it figured out.
I probably have a few scanned (unlinked) records that you have not seen. I will try to remember to send them to you to look at.

Jim
Jim