Document I think

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
48 posts • Page 4 of 41, 2, 3, 4

Re: Document I think

Postby Last » 10 Aug 2010, 16:29

:D
Der Tressa, you have been a huge help by translating the document for me and my family. Just saying that you are a true friend is an understatement. Please take care of yourself. I have a better understanding of my grandfathers tree but also have a desire to search even farther back in time. Do you have any suggestions for me on how I could do that?

PS my sister is feeling a little better now that she is on antibiotics, I was very scared that something was very wrong and I might not have her with me. She is the best sister, she has a heart of gold and would do anything for me and my family.

thank you again and hope to talk to you soon. :D :)
Parente, Camerlengo, De Iorio, Di Luca, Mirra, Mirro, De Stefano, De Spirito
Last
Veteran
Veteran

Postby Tessa78 » 10 Aug 2010, 17:59

Glad to have helped...and glad your sister is doing better :-D

You can continue your search at your nearest LDS Family History Center. They have available microfilm of records for Montefusco from 1809-1865.

You will need to go to the center to order the firm (about $5.50 per film per month) and you will need to view them at the center. But now you are familiar with the documents, so it should go somethat smoothly for you...

Here is the film list from FHC
http://www.familysearch.org/eng/library ... di++Mont++

You can find your nearest FHC by entering your zip code here:
www.familysearch.org

T.
Tessa78
Master
Master

Postby Tessa78 » 10 Aug 2010, 18:02

You might find Anastasia's birth record on the San Martino Sannita film from the FHC... :-)

http://www.familysearch.org/eng/library ... di++San+++

T.
Tessa78
Master
Master

Previous

48 posts • Page 4 of 41, 2, 3, 4

Return to Italian language, handwriting , script & translations