Angelamaria Scialla birth

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
oilman19
Master
Master

Re: Angelamaria Scialla birth

Post by oilman19 »

Thank you very much, Peg.
Jim

Researching surnames Ianniello, Tamburrino, Mattora/Martora/Mattori & Scialla in Santa Maria Capua Vetere, Caserta, Campania.
oilman19
Master
Master

Post by oilman19 »

Thank you, Peg.

But, alas, after all of this effort, it seems this may be that other Scialla family to which we have never shown a link. :(
I may have to look elsewhere for any nobility in our family.
Jim

Researching surnames Ianniello, Tamburrino, Mattora/Martora/Mattori & Scialla in Santa Maria Capua Vetere, Caserta, Campania.
maestra36
Master
Master

Post by maestra36 »

Jim
I think I may have told you, at some point, that I have Gesualdi from my one town in Matera Province, but they were the ones without the titles, so no nobility for me either. I was worried that I was now going to have to bow or curtsy before addressing you. Now that I don't have to, my knees are smiling!
Peg
oilman19
Master
Master

Post by oilman19 »

Hi Peg

It looks like us commoners will have to keep pulling the wagons. Humility is our strength.
Jim