Help translating letter to church

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
Squigy
Master
Master

Help translating letter to church

Post by Squigy »

Can I get some help translating this letter?

Reverend Father,

I am looking for the baptism record of my great grandmother, Elisa Clemanni. She was baptized in your church around September 1888.

I would be very grateful if you could look for her baptism record, and send a copy to the address listed above.

In return, I will enclose the amount of $10.00. If this is insufficient, please inform me of the additional amount to send.

Sincerely,

(My name)

Are proietti usually baptized? Thanks!

P.S.

Sorry, I posted this in the wrong section earlier.
liviomoreno
Master
Master

Re: Help translating letter to church

Post by liviomoreno »

Reverendo Padre,
sto cercando l'atto di battesimo della mia bisnonna Elisa Clemanni, battezzata nella Sua Chiesa attorno a settembre del 1888.
Le sarei veramente grata se potesse inviarmi copia dell'atto all'indirizzo ion calce.
Le invierò una donazione di 10 dollari, qualora non fosse sufficiente me lo faccia sapere e invierò la somma necessaria.
Cordialmente
(My name)
Squigy
Master
Master

Re: Help translating letter to church

Post by Squigy »

liviomoreno wrote:Reverendo Padre,
sto cercando l'atto di battesimo della mia bisnonna Elisa Clemanni, battezzata nella Sua Chiesa attorno a settembre del 1888.
Le sarei veramente grata se potesse inviarmi copia dell'atto all'indirizzo ion calce.
Le invierò una donazione di 10 dollari, qualora non fosse sufficiente me lo faccia sapere e invierò la somma necessaria.
Cordialmente
(My name)

Thanks, Livio!