Translator

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
3 posts • Page 1 of 1

Translator

Postby Memma » 22 Sep 2010, 18:32

Please: Translator to hire.
I would like to hire a person to translate Matrimonio, Atti di Morte and Nasciti records. Records range from 1812 thru 1870. Researching in the Chieti region of Abruzzo.

Thank you,
Gianni Memma
Memma

Re: Translator

Postby maestra36 » 22 Sep 2010, 18:50

Hello and welcome to this forum:

There are a few of us on this forum who can help you with the translation of your documents if you upload them to this forum using a program like photobucket.com or imageshack.com

There will be no charge for us helping you with the translations. We just ask that you don't upload too many documents at one time, as we are only volunteers and are helping others with their genealogy research as well.

Peg
maestra36
Master
Master

Re: Translator

Postby ForzaItaliaPgh » 28 Sep 2010, 16:23

Ciao,

If you need professional translations for some reason I know a great translator who helped me with getting my docs ready for a citizenship app. If you are interested let me know and I'll send you his info. Although, if you just need to know what they say in English, I'd take advantage of the offer from maestra36 :)
Researching BARONTINI family from Tuscany
ForzaItaliaPgh
Elite
Elite

3 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to Italian language, handwriting , script & translations