Help translating English into Italian

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
2 posts • Page 1 of 1

Help translating English into Italian

Postby dixiecricket13 » 20 Oct 2010, 14:31

I have unintentionally requested birth records 3 or 4 times, within 1 week, from the local municipal office. I would like to apologize and explain the confusion because I do not want to appear impatient. Would someone please translate the following?

Dear Mrs. Giangrosso,

I would like to apologize for sending multiple requests for my family records to you. I was not sure whom to contact for the records and, as a result, I think that you may have been sent copies of my request. Andrew Montalbano suggested contacting you directly as you were probably the recipient of these multiple requests. I am sorry for this.

I am trying to compile a printed and bound book as a Christmas present for my relatives and was hoping to include these records as part of this book; and I think that I am quickly running out of time, so I was urgently trying to find the person who could help me. I need to schedule a publishing date and these records directly affect that date.

Thank you again for your understanding and help. Your assistance means more to me than you know.
dixiecricket13
Veteran
Veteran

Re: Help translating English into Italian

Postby dave_ltd » 27 Oct 2010, 15:04

Cara Signora Gianrosso,
Vorrei chiedere scusa per l'invio di più richieste per i miei registri di famiglia a voi. Non ero sicuro chi contattare per le registrazioni e, di conseguenza, penso che potrebbe essere stata inviata copia della mia richiesta. Andrew Montalbano ha suggerito di contattare direttamente il destinatario di queste richieste multiple. Mi dispiace per questo.

Sto cercando di compilare un libro stampato e rilegato come regalo di Natale per i miei parenti e speravo di includere questi dati come parte di questo libro, e penso che sto rapidamente esaurendo il tempo, così stavo cercando urgentemente di trovare la persona che poteva aiutarmi. Ho bisogno di pianificare una data di pubblicazione e di queste registrazioni riguardano direttamente tale data.

Grazie ancora per la vostra comprensione e aiuto. Il tuo aiuto per me significa più di quanto tu creda.

Dave
dave_ltd

2 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to Italian language, handwriting , script & translations