page 4 of processetti - translation needed.

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
bkworm10
Veteran
Veteran

page 4 of processetti - translation needed.

Post by bkworm10 »

Hi, I tried using imageshack this time around. Please let me know if you can't read it and I will send it attached.

This is page 4 - it looks like a death record and by the name (Isabella Lacovara?) it may be Maria Filippo's maternal side - I think Maria Filippo's mother's name is Rosa Lacovara, if I'm reading her birth act correctly (which is to come).

Thanks for any help you can provide.

http://img827.imageshack.us/img827/9416/lf5x.jpg

A.
lilbees
Master
Master

Re: page 4 of processetti - translation needed.

Post by lilbees »

When you use image shack click on the "direct link" option, copy it and paste it into your post. Then the image will be zoomable and easier to read.

lilbees
Researching: RESCIGNO, CATALANO, LA MAGRA, ANGRISANO, CALABRESE, PAGANO, GAGLIO, DE ANGELIS,COSTABILE Campania-Napoli/Salerno/Palermo, Italy and Tunisia Africa
maestra36
Master
Master

Post by maestra36 »

The record is dated Feb 15, 1872 at 2 P.M. in the town hall of Accettura, District of Matera, Province of Basilicata

Isabella Lacovara died on the 14th of the month at 4 in the night in this town of Accettura, in her own house. She was 26 years old and had been born and was living in Accettura. She was the wife of Francesco Laraia. She was the daughter of Domenico Lacovara and and Anna Marchisella. Both were living in Accettura.
bkworm10
Veteran
Veteran

Post by bkworm10 »

lilbees wrote:When you use image shack click on the "direct link" option, copy it and paste it into your post. Then the image will be zoomable and easier to read.

lilbees
I did use the direct link option, so I don't know why I can't zoom in on it.

Thanks A.
maestra36
Master
Master

Post by maestra36 »

Informants-
Domenico Aselta(sp?) (there is a surname Asselta in the current Italian white pages)-he was age 36, of deceased Pietro, and the other informant was Giuliano Digilio, age 40, of deceased Pietro. Both were residents in the town.

both were also contadini (peasant/farmers)
bkworm10
Veteran
Veteran

Post by bkworm10 »

maestra36 wrote:The record is dated Feb 15, 1872 at 2 P.M. in the town hall of Accettura, District of Matera, Province of Basilicata

Isabella Lacovara died on the 14th of the month at 4 in the night in this town of Accettura, in her own house. She was 26 years old and had been born and was living in Accettura. She was the wife of Francesco Laraia. She was the daughter of Domenico Lacovara and and Anna Marchisella. Both were living in Accettura.
Wow...thanks. I didn't know he had a previous wife. I wonder if they had children? Thanks!

Annette
maestra36
Master
Master

Post by maestra36 »

Isabella was a contadina (peasant/farmer)

You're welcome, Annette.
Peg