Need Email Translation..Plz

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
Melona75

Need Email Translation..Plz

Post by Melona75 »

I need help with the translation of an email. I tried using the BING translator but it all didn't make sense.

La cucina arbereshe, dopo 500 anni di convivenza con quella siciliana, è molto simile a questa. Posso segnalarti tanti siti internet di cucina tipica siciliana.
Stai certa che esplorerò l'origine dei Clesi (e dei Barone). Sono già all'opera.
Finora ti confermo che dal Cinquecento fino alla meta del Novecento i Clesi, a Contessa Entellina, erano mugnai. Mio padre è stato l'ultimo di una lunga serie. Io sono stato invece colui che ha interrotto la tradizione familiare: ho studiato all'Università di Palermo e sono stato fino allo scorso 31 Dicembre economista nella società di gestione dell'aeroporto di Palermo. Stimolo comunque mio figlio a considerare l'opportunità di fare l'imprenditore della macinazione del grano.
Ti auguro di stare bene. Teniamoci in contatto.
Ciao
Mimmo Cl

Thanks!!
liviomoreno
Master
Master

Re: Need Email Translation..Plz

Post by liviomoreno »

After 500years of cohabitation the Arbereshe kitchen and the Sicilian one are very similar. I can give you many links to Internet sites about the typical Sicilian kitchen.
Be sure that I will explore the origin of the Clesi family and of the Baroni one. I am already working on it.
As of now I confirm that the Clesi, in Contessa Entellina where millers up to the half of the 1900s. My father was the last of a long series. I was the one that interrupted the family tradition: I studied at the university of Palermo an, until last December 31, I was an economist in the company that manages the Palermo airport. I am however pushing my son to consider the opportunity to become a business man in the grain milling.
I wish you all the best. Let's stay in touch.
Mimmo