one more translation

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
tula

one more translation

Postby tula » 02 Mar 2011, 20:33

Hi
I don't know if I did this correctly, The image is pretty bad.
I was hoping someone could read this. I know it is the 1893 marriage record of Giuseppe Dattilo and Annunziata Marino. Is there parents names?Is there a date?

http://img716.imageshack.us/i/attidimat ... pidat.pdf/

Thank you so much
looking for the names from Cosenza:Sturino. Ruffolo, Dattilo, Perri, Gentile,Crispino, Savaglio,Marino, Alfano, Molinaro, Bilotto and Bartella. And Padula,Buonomo,Bellizi from Brindisi.

Tessa78
Master
Master

Re: one more translation

Postby Tessa78 » 02 Mar 2011, 22:55

Hello tula :-D

Very dark copy, and hard to read, but here's what I see...

28 October 1893 (could be 1892),
Giuseppe Dattilo, single, 19 years of age, shoemaker, son of Guglielmo, laborer; and of Carolina Belmonte (sp?)
to
Annunziata Marino, single, 21, peasant farmer, daughter of Giuseppe; and of Saveria Bartucci

T.

tula

Re: one more translation

Postby tula » 03 Mar 2011, 10:26

Thank you Tessa,
That must be right because I am finding a record exists for a 1869 marriage of Giuseppe Dattilo and Caroline Belmonte and a 1874 marriage of Giuseppe Marino and Saveria Bartucci. Thank you.

Tula
looking for the names from Cosenza:Sturino. Ruffolo, Dattilo, Perri, Gentile,Crispino, Savaglio,Marino, Alfano, Molinaro, Bilotto and Bartella. And Padula,Buonomo,Bellizi from Brindisi.

Return to “Italian language, handwriting , script & translations”