Help with marriage and death notation on birth record

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
4 posts • Page 1 of 1

Help with marriage and death notation on birth record

Postby Irishinamerica » 12 Mar 2011, 00:30

As usual...I didn't have any trouble with the actual birth record. But it's the notations on the sides that keep getting me.

From the previous one that I've been helped with, I gather that the first notation is of a marriage.

I think it says the wife's name was Rosa Vallero. And the date below Giuseppe Carlo Rolle's name is his date of birth. But can some one tell me what this notation says about the marriage and the death information down at the bottom?

I think the death year is 1950 even though the stamp is dated Dec 1953.

This is for a Giuseppe Carlo Rolle of Stefano Rolle ( of Giuseppe) and Domenica Marietti (of Pietro Marietti and Lucia Frasca).

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Thank You for your help!
Irishinamerica
Rookie
Rookie

Re: Help with marriage and death notation on birth record

Postby Tessa78 » 12 Mar 2011, 02:46

Irishinamerica wrote:As usual...I didn't have any trouble with the actual birth record. But it's the notations on the sides that keep getting me.

From the previous one that I've been helped with, I gather that the first notation is of a marriage. Yes

I think it says the wife's name was Rosa Vallero. And the date below Giuseppe Carlo Rolle's name is his date of birth. But can some one tell me what this notation says about the marriage and the death information down at the bottom? You are correct about the wife. the date is very hard to read.

I think the death year is 1950 even though the stamp is dated Dec 1953. You are correct. I think the date is November 3, 1950 (recorded in 1953)

This is for a Giuseppe Carlo Rolle of Stefano Rolle ( of Giuseppe) and Domenica Marietti (of Pietro Marietti and Lucia Frasca).

[
Thank You for your help!

See above...

T.
Tessa78
Master
Master

Postby Irishinamerica » 12 Mar 2011, 03:52

Thank you for all of your help today Tessa! I really appreciate it!
Irishinamerica
Rookie
Rookie

Postby Tessa78 » 12 Mar 2011, 04:15

You're welcome!

I've been staring at this record...and this is my best guess for the dates on the marriage notation. :-)
Marriage date looks like 26 dicembre 1910
Recorded on 23 settembre 1911

T.
Tessa78
Master
Master

4 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to Italian language, handwriting , script & translations