Angiello/Cecere marriage

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
oilman19
Master
Master

Angiello/Cecere marriage

Post by oilman19 »

I have the marriage record for Donato Angiello and Camilla Cecere. It looks like they were married 21 Oct 1810.
I'm hoping someone can read the rest of the particulars for me.

Thank you
Jim

Researching surnames Ianniello, Tamburrino, Mattora/Martora/Mattori & Scialla in Santa Maria Capua Vetere, Caserta, Campania.
Tessa78
Master
Master

Re: Angiello/Cecere marriage

Post by Tessa78 »

Hello Jim,

The date you give looks correct. The time is hour 22 (10 PM)

Groom: Donato Angiello, of age, 28 years, peasant of Santa Maria living on Strada della Chiesa, son of Domenico, also a peasant residing on said Strada of said city; and of deceased Maria Borso(?-this is split between lines)... then it looks like consent of relatives was presented.
AND
Bride: Camilla Cecere, minor, of 20 years not completed, of SM residing (can't read the strada); daughter of Andrea and of Elisabetta Cappabianca(?)... then it looks like the consent of uncles/aunts and sisters was presented.

The next section looks like the information about the banns.
Dates of 7 October and 14 October.

The final section looks like the information about witnesses:
Sig. Francesco di Gennaro, 34, landowner
Sig. Tomaso Mxxxx?, 33, landowner
Sig. Giovanni Cursio/Curcio(?), 46, landowner
Alessandro Spierto, 47, (can't read occupation)

T.
oilman19
Master
Master

Post by oilman19 »

Thank you T. :)
Jim

Researching surnames Ianniello, Tamburrino, Mattora/Martora/Mattori & Scialla in Santa Maria Capua Vetere, Caserta, Campania.
oilman19
Master
Master

Post by oilman19 »

Hi T.

I have noted on some of these early documents that they give the death date and location of deceased parents. Do you see that info on this one?

Thanks
Jim

Tessa78
Master
Master

Post by Tessa78 »

oilman19 wrote:Hi T.

I have noted on some of these early documents that they give the death date and location of deceased parents. Do you see that info on this one?

Thanks
Hi Jim,

I don't see that in this document...

T.