Translation Request - Birth Record Maria Eleanora Maimone

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
TriciaFierro
Elite
Elite

Translation Request - Birth Record Maria Eleanora Maimone

Post by TriciaFierro »

Hi all! It's been months since I've been here and I've missed it and all of you wonderful folks! :cry:
Unfortunately I fell ill, but all is well now and I am back to researching again :D
I came across a birth record for a Maria Eleanora Maimone who I believe might be my great great grandfather's sister. His parents names were Donato Antonio Maimone and Maria Rosa LeVigne. Is someone able to translate this for me please? I know it was in Roccanova but any pertinent info such as birth date, parents of mother or father if given and parents names, etc. Thank you!
- Tricia
MariaEleanoraMaimoneBirthRecord.jpg
Tricia Fierro
Surnames of Interest: Fierro, Castiello, DiPersio, D'Elia, Maimone, laVigna, Marano, leVigne, Panzone, Ruccio, D'Orta, Capuozzo-Capozzi, Calamita, Venditto, Chicchella
Ancestors From: Montecalvo Irpino, Roccanova, Villa Oliveti
liviomoreno
Master
Master

Re: Translation Request - Birth Record Maria Eleanora Maimon

Post by liviomoreno »

1872, April 20, Antonio Maimone, son of Eleonora, 28yo, farmer, has presented to the town hall a baby female that he declared was born to him on Apr 18th at 8:00pm and to his legitimate wife Maria Rosa de Vigne, 28yo, daughter of Luigi, in their house in "strada destra, 2", and he gives the child the name Maria Eleonora Maimone.
TriciaFierro
Elite
Elite

Re: Translation Request - Birth Record Maria Eleanora Maimon

Post by TriciaFierro »

Thank you, Livio! this was the child for whom you translated a death record for me months ago. I just came across her birth record and wanted to be sure it was th same person. She only lived for 1 month :(
Thanks again for your help!
- Tricia
Tricia Fierro
Surnames of Interest: Fierro, Castiello, DiPersio, D'Elia, Maimone, laVigna, Marano, leVigne, Panzone, Ruccio, D'Orta, Capuozzo-Capozzi, Calamita, Venditto, Chicchella
Ancestors From: Montecalvo Irpino, Roccanova, Villa Oliveti