Stellato/Ianniello marriage-page 2

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
oilman19
Master
Master

Stellato/Ianniello marriage-page 2

Post by oilman19 »

This is page 2 of a marriage. The list of documents presented apparently includes the official discharge of the groom from military service.
However, included in the list is a person's name and his/her connection to this marriage is unclear. Is anyone able to decipher this info for me? :?

Thank you
Jim

Researching surnames Ianniello, Tamburrino, Mattora/Martora/Mattori & Scialla in Santa Maria Capua Vetere, Caserta, Campania.
Tessa78
Master
Master

Re: Stellato/Ianniello marriage-page 2

Post by Tessa78 »

Hello Jim,

Where do you see this name? What does the name look like to you?

T.
oilman19
Master
Master

Post by oilman19 »

Hi T.

On the end of the 6th line into the 7th line. Livea(?) Bortone(?) provvisoriamente(?) I really have not been able to make any sense of it.
Jim

Researching surnames Ianniello, Tamburrino, Mattora/Martora/Mattori & Scialla in Santa Maria Capua Vetere, Caserta, Campania.
Tessa78
Master
Master

Post by Tessa78 »

I think that what you see is part of a reference to military service in the 5th Regiment, not a name... but I will look more closely, and I hope someone else will take a closer look as well :-)

T.
oilman19
Master
Master

Post by oilman19 »

Thank you, T.
Jim